The name's Jake

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by Jake, May 22, 2015.

1. Jake

Jake boy howdy!

Hello everyone I'm new here and really nervous but my bff or as you know her by "BPD anon" told me about this nifty forum and I wanted to check it out, it seems amazing enough :) now.. onto the introduction! ... I'm a 22 year old trans male with a variety of interests some of the major one's include cosplay, movies, history, sea life (oh how I do much love the sea) , video games, and music.

My top fandoms are Homestuck,Free!,Kingdom Hearts, Tomb Raider, Marvel, and Steven Universe but I do belong to some others like American Horror Story and The Walking Dead

anywho! I mainly came on here to connect with others about certain issues that I normally would feel shy discussing such as dysphoria or the fact that I struggle with schizophrenia, honestly it would be amazing to connect with someone else on here who has schitz I really think it would help if I could chat with someone I can relate to in some shape or form anyway... I'm going to stop talking before I embarrass myself bye bye! hope I hear from someone soon ^_^

• Like x 6
  2. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Heya Jake! Nice to meet you!

(Okay, so you like AHS - have you watched Hemlock Grove?)

3. Jake

Jake boy howdy!

I haven't what is it about

• Like x 1
  4. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

your icon pic is super cute :D

5. kmoss

kmoss whoops

It reminds me a lot of AHS in style, at any rate.
    And it's got werewolves and vampires, but it tries very hard not to be obnoxiously sexy about it, which I appreciate (but it does this through a lot of blood/gore, so...warning)
    Also I am ridiculously terrible at describing shows I like at people without spoilers, so here is the wikipedia entry

6. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Hullo Jake, it's nice to meetcha,

7. Jake

Jake boy howdy!

Thank you so much oh my goodness hello :D

• Like x 1
  8. Jake

Jake boy howdy!

its nice to meet you to hello! how are you

• Like x 2
  9. Jake

Jake boy howdy!

wow awesome I will have to watch the first few episodes at some point and then ill message you and tell you what I think ^_^

• Like x 2
  10. emythos

I'm pretty good, how are you?
    Do you have any pets?

11. Fish butt

Fish butt Everything is coming together, slowly but surely.

Hey Jake, nice to meet you! What kind of history do you like?

12. Jake

Jake boy howdy!

I'm doing very well thank you and yes I do have pets ! I love animals especially doggies I have 2 doggies and 2 cats wbu?

• Like x 1
  13. Jake

Jake boy howdy!

literally all kinds but European has a special place in my heart especially eastern Europe

• Like x 1
  14. emythos

I've got a mouse named Artie, that's him in my profile pic. He's a cutie.

15. Fish butt

Oho Eastern Europe? I know so little about that and I should know so much more! You can always splurge about that in my inbox, I love learning new things! I absolutely love a lot of art that comes from there and almost all of my favourite 20th century artists are some form of Eastern European - Hungary, Romania, Czech republic... :) What time period is your favourite?

What kind of dogs do you have?

• Like x 2
  16. Jake

Jake boy howdy!

indeed he is a cutie, are mice your favorite? what other animals do you like?

• Like x 1
  17. Jake

Jake boy howdy!

I'd love to talk history with you, oh yes the art is very beautiful and as for time periods I don't really have a favorite its way to hard to pick but my favorite country to learn about is Lithuania, the reason for that is because I have Lithuanian in my bloodline and idk it just fascinates me! also I have a long haired chihuahua and a lab/husky/hound mix

• Like x 3
  18. emythos

I love mice, but they're tied with cats, pugs, and squid for favorite animals.
    I'm glad you agree he's cute :D

• Like x 2
  19. Fish butt

@Jake Niiiiiiiiice. I know almost nothing about Lithuania, so yes hit me up! I love talking about Dutch history because that's where I come from, and I kind of splurge on art history. My favourite time period for the Netherlands is definitely the 17th century - France was being a psychotic dick, the English hated us, Spain was being an even worse psychotic dick and Italy was a mess of city states.

I have two dogs. One's a mutt rescued from Venezuela, the other is a spoilt mutt with an attitude from Poland.

20. Jake

Jake boy howdy!

squids?! eeeee so cool I never met a squid fan ! I personally like jellyfish a lot well my list of favorite sea creatures is pretty big

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice