The National Dex: Pokemon Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Technicality, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

So. Pokemon.
    Yeah...not sure what else to say. This is just a Pokemon discussion thread. That's all.

2. missoyashirou

missoyashirou Someone please give me a tiny dog to play with

I am still mad that I cannot dress up my trainer in ORAS, and really hope that's in the next main title game in the Pokemon series.

That was a marvelous money sink, and I think my trainer was very stylish and cute. Even was willing to pony up the cash for the socks and purses they had in Lumiose's clothing store, despite their dresses being ONE HUGE RIP-OFF.

Also, what's everyone's current teams? Right now, in AS, I'm working with Servine, Flaafy, Amaura (which I just found out has a second-tier evolution, nice), Charmeleon, Magikarp (... I DECIDED I REALLY WANT A GYARADOS, FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE), and Wingull. I'll probably switch out the Wingull for something else once Magikarp evolves however, even if I'm not sure what I want. Maybe a Misdrevius or a Sylveon? What would you guys suggest?

(For the final team, I'm going to have the third-tier evolution of Servine (with a mega stone), Ampharos (with a mega stone), Aurorus, Charizard (hopefully with the X-Charizard megastone if I find one in-game), swap between Gyarados and Milotic (because contests), and swap between whatever will be my last tier and Diancie (because I purchased this game for Diancie and fucking hell, I am going to use Diancie)

Edit: I'm going to move this post to the original Pokemon thread, mostly because I do want to try and get an answer on what I I should make that empty slot?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
    • Like x 1
  3. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

There's already a pokemon thread, for the record. Also don't forget that there's a shiny Rayquaza available via the Nintendo network for the NA region and also one given away as serial codes at like... EB stores and shit for PAL. Get it!

4. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

Oh, I didn't see the other pokemon thread. Sorry. Alright. Can someone delete this then?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice