the way it takes a while for me to actually be sorry LMFAO

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by townghost, May 25, 2020.

1. townghost

townghost mystery crab

i wanna thank you guys for helping me because i don’t have the energy to do that. and i wanna bring attention to the overarching storyline here which is that i had a chance to be just happy in this life, even if for only a few years and i just missed it, and instead i suffered more than any of you will be able to understand. so if i genuinely don’t have time this year or next year to nitpick on this conversation. maybe in 3 years i will be able to discuss with you but at the moment i need an alternative method

2. townghost

townghost mystery crab

genuinely to be able to spend so much energy to nitpick and fine tune with gusto is a luxury that you guys have. it’s a choice that you’re making and with certain circumstances you can’t afford to make that choice. that’s something that many of you never had to learn and it’s rude to me and unnecessary for you to play these childish games upon my life.

3. townghost

townghost mystery crab

i see now that by withholding a response if i genuinely allowed myself to believe that my audience is capable of comprehending my emotional state that they could have wanted to prevent further harm

4. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

i have some issues comprehending your last post i think, likely due to language barrier and/or cognitive differences, I just wanted to say I genuinely from the bottom of my heart do not believe it is too late for you to find happiness and a healthy social environment and I wish deeply for you to find the strength and peace of mind to recognize and achieve this.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  5. townghost

townghost mystery crab

sorry lol. i was trying to say that the reason nobody replied within the first however many hours could have been a well intentioned distancing. i’ve gotten easily upset before and people could have just not wanted to make me
    upset

• Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice