The Witch Of Babbling (blog thread)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by witchknights, Dec 15, 2018.

1. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

!!!! that's very not medically advisable!!!!!!!! please tell me more about this (or point me to where i can find more info)

also yes idrilla is a mess her whole family would feel at home in a shitty telenovela

2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

i need to actually write a whole summary post of brejan's worldstate tbh xP I roleplayed half of this with @TwoBrokenMirrors because their cullenmance quizzy andy and brejan through us forcing ti and disregarding the worldbuilding some convenient malfucntion in the magic as both having half of the anchor and being inquisitors together, and andy brejan and cullen are actually a happily married triad in the shared worldstate :P
    the basic gist of all of that was that when bull and dorian finally opened up to at least the inner circle about being serious about things, and dorian knowing he would eventually have to return to tevinter, dorian wants to do An Commitment (After Maingame, probably also after Jaws? maybe before descent, i think brejan had lindiranae just before descent), and Brejan is a complete and utter history nut, she loves reading and talking cultures and theology, and bull was ben-hassrath so he indulges her a bit and at some point they end up talking marriage rites/commitment gestures
    and brejan tells dorian about the dragontooth thing, and rather than talk to her husbands, she secretly asks sera and cass to help them, sera is excited because dragons, and cass is at this point honestly so done with the chantry and people expecting things from her she doesn't even mind dragonhunting anymore, so they go off to do adventures! Dragon Hunting! Fun!
    And it was fine, right, she was pregnant when fighting Hakkon too! (She didn't know at the time because her periods aren't very regular, because her entire body is a wreck. Since, yea, definitely what you need to do if you already have a chronic illness that makes you faint and generally prone to spells of weakness and chronic pain, is becoming a rift mage to further put strain on your joints and nervous system)
    She got rather injured too, since she's an idiot, but the baby was fine, and she was scolded and summarily stuck in bed and not allowed to do anything more straining than paperwork for the rest of her pregnancy.
    Similar nonsense proceeds to happen almost every time she gets pregnant, and she has four children she herself gives birth too, which doesn't exactly endear Cullen to the rest of Clan Lavellan, specifically not Keeper Istimaethoriel, and probably wouldn't even if he was an elf and not human. Luckily the people at the templar retreat tend to smell her bullshit five miles upwind by now and have protocols for taking care of her worse impulses.

Anyways Brejan is very very pregnant with twins during all of Trespasser so Solas is honestly more weirded out by that than her cussing him out in elvhen and trying to slap some sense into him. I think the soap-y nonsense version of events has her basically being rushed back to the winter palace *just in time* to give birth before the end of the stupid meeting there, and she is very unhappy with all of that.

• Winner x 2
  3. witchknights

aaah i love hearing about people's worldstates. Brejan is such a figure, as a part time midwife Illa would be properly horrified. i am glad they have containment procedures for her because yeah, just going dragon hunting because why not is just. i love her

4. witchknights

tumblr_oxw3886Cll1qc282ko1_r1_1280.jpg

speaking of idrilla let me show you guys my greatest fandom contribution. i have probably posted this before but it is always good to bring it back

• Winner x 2
  5. witchknights

IMG_20190618_001037_650.jpg

Look at me new necklaces!!!!!

• Winner x 4
  6. witchknights

DEATH TO THE MICROSCOPE KICKERS

• Agree x 2
  7. witchknights

@TheOwlet I was supposed to identify and describe what the arrow was pointing to, right?? And it was pointing to the cubic epithelial tissue in kidneys. And the professor had said that she would probably ask for the... thin pancakey tissue in the kidney blades we had, so I was unsure if it had been moved or if it was on purpose. But I ended up answering the question as cubic because the other one was almost out at the bottom left edge of the blade and there was no way someone would have accidentally moved it that much and it!!!! Was the thin pancake skin!!!!!!!! I am FURIOUS with whatever idiot made that happen and with myself.

There was another that the arrow was pointing to the myelin sheath but the answer was supposed to be the ranvier nodule but that's ok because if you breathe too hard on that it moves

8. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

oh noooooo

That's bad, it's annoying enough when i do manual blood counts and the machine on the other bench gets going and the vibrations travel. Augh.

• Agree x 1
  9. witchknights

holidays.............. are Good. i did absolutely nothing worthwhile today

• Agree x 1
  10. witchknights

i want............. to buy makeup

11. witchknights

I am eating a bag of spicy caramelized pecans and hazelnuts like theyre popcorn. This tastes. SO GOOD. I know it's the caloric intake of the week that I have in my hands right now but.... tastey. Cronch.

• Winner x 3
  12. witchknights

The birds are here again trying to steal our peppers and the cats are going BONKERS

• Witnessed x 2
  13. witchknights

i hate!!!!!!!!!!!! video editing!!

• Witnessed x 3
  14. witchknights

my husband is already sleeping and i realized that there is a very stupid mistake in a bit of writing in the video. it's 10pm. i am not. fucking. rendering this again. i do not want to see after effects ever again in my life.

• Witnessed x 1
  15. witchknights

I Would Rather Set Myself On Fire Than Narrate A Video Ever Again

• Witnessed x 1
  16. witchknights

I Deeply Apologize To Anyone That Has Ever Heard My Voice

17. witchknights

I'm done with finals!!!!! I am basically on winter break already!!!! My hair is getting dyed teal at this very instant!!!!!!!!! I can play the video games and sleep!

• Winner x 3
  18. witchknights

Also: husband is playing alien isolation and I'm trying to very casually not look at the screen while hanging out with him

• Witnessed x 1
  19. witchknights

Screenshot_20190624-215252_Instagram.jpg

The purple stains had finally washed out of the white shower tiles

• Winner x 2
  20. witchknights

after 13 years together i have discovered that my husband is ticklish.... but only when hes playing videogames. i am too powerful now

• Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice