There's no off button

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by WrixlDatabreak, Jul 30, 2019.

1. WrixlDatabreak

WrixlDatabreak Prismatic Champion

No, really, there's no off button. I can't stop it. I get depressed over things and it spirals into baseless assumptions out of nowhere and that just FEEDS the depression and spirals over and over into itself until im sitting in a whirlpool of literal misery.

What do I even do?

Even stupid things turn into thunderstorms. Like take my GF for example, she's busy doing her own thing.
    My Mind: "She's bored of you" "She's not gonna spend time with you anymore" "Yer shared BF (we're in a polyamory) is taking her away from you" "She hates you" "She lies to you"

I could list stuff for DAYS.

I don't know what to do. How to drown it or anything.

I've tried all the usual 'pacifier' options. aka. "Find a distraction" or "Breathe". That stuff either doesn't work, ends up ENHANCING the issue, or is again, a pacifier.

I really need something more... useful, permanent? Or can become permanent? And please do not suggest a therapist because I work minimum wage, I can't -afford- a therapist.

The only option that works isn't viable. I can't nap and sleep all the time, and I don't want to turn to abusing sleeping pills to knock myself out so it shuts up of course.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice