thinking of making a creative stuff subforum

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by jacktrash, Oct 24, 2015.

1. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

it'd definitely be useful to separate out the craft nerd thread into different threads for sewing, painting, sculpture, fashion, etc. i'd be happier to share my projects in a specific thread then a CRAFTS thread.

2. pixels

pixels hiatus / only back to vent

"make it so" is the best name for a crafty subforum holy shit good job

3. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

4. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

ok, it is made! i will be moving things over little by little this afternoon.

• Like x 5
  5. charms

charms New Member

What happens to the NSFW creative threads that are in Top Sekret right now? Do they get moved to the (not secret) Make It So or do they stay in Top Sekret or does Make It So need a hidden NSFW subsub?

6. jacktrash

reckon they stay in top sekret. it's not such a busy forum that they'll get buried without a sub-sub.

7. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

top serket's kinda a 'i don't want this public' grab bag, anyways.

• Like x 2
  8. Wiwaxia

Also, @jacktrash would reporting the first posts of creative threads for moving to make it so be helpful?

9. jacktrash

it might be later. right now i'm trying to get chores done and stuff, and just looking for a thread or two to move during breaks.

10. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

Ive noticed that I can still find threads that have been moved to Make It So in General Chatter? Is that just a give it time thing or? It says when I click through that its in make it so, but I can still get to it through General Chatter. Is the little arrow a "this has been moved thing?

11. Wiwaxia

Yes and yes.

12. jacktrash

yeah, i've been setting it to leave a 24 hour redirect so people can see it got moved.

• Like x 1
  13. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

14. jacktrash

ok, i think i ran out the end of my exfunc, if i try to eyeball this one any more i will probably start making dumb mistakes.

if you find any appropriate threads that need moved, report them and i'll make it happen.

15. Wiwaxia

Ran through the end of the genchat archives and reported everything relevant I saw unmoved, and a couple edge cases (bod mod and loltita fashion).

16. jacktrash

17. jacktrash

right, got all those!

18. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

19. jacktrash

i think i'll leave it to the thread starters whether to move things from there. if they want stuff eyes-only, that trumps organizational tidiness.

edit: oh, you're the thread starter for the second link, heh. well, do you want it moved? and do you reckon the posters there are cool widdit?

20. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

I think the second link should be free to move. I only put it in the Top Sekret forum because that's where the character one was. Hmm. I guess hold off for a few days; I'll ask if anyone has any objections.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice