Times I've Bumped Into Things

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by versi2, Nov 7, 2017.

1. versi2

versi2 ???????

I've decided I need a log of when I bump into things, because I'm tired of not knowing where all these bruises come from.

Edit: Comments are fine, I don't care, though I doubt this will be very interesting

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  2. versi2

versi2 ???????

Today I forgot that my dresser drawer was open while I was putting clothes into it, and I walked into it, lost my balance, fell forward, and hit the edge of my desk. I fell all the way down and landed lightly on my hands and knees. Both of my hips were hit, the left more so than the right. No visible bruises, but if I press down on the side of my left leg it's sore.

• Witnessed x 1
  3. versi2

versi2 ???????

Walked into doorframes a couple times today. Hit my left leg and my right elbow.

4. versi2

versi2 ???????

Was stepping off of the deck onto the backyard and tripped over a garden hose. Landed kind of awkwardly on my foot/ankle. It was sore for maybe half an hour, but it's fine now. No bruises so far!

5. versi2

versi2 ???????

Walked into a plastic suitcase, hit just under my knee. And my toe.

• Witnessed x 1
  6. versi2

versi2 ???????

Walked into the bathroom doorframe while I went to brush my teeth. Hit my head, still kind of hurts

• Witnessed x 1
  7. versi2

versi2 ???????

Bumped the top of my head on the counter as I was standing up from setting down my dog's food. Still kind of hurts.

8. versi2

versi2 ???????

Accidentally sat down on the corner of a plastic box. It hurts quite a lot

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice