Today I Learned

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by oph, Oct 24, 2015.

1. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

HOLY SHIT GAME CHANGER

eta: @Misty Pond i can see the emotes!

• Agree x 3
  2. Misty Pond

Misty Pond Well-Known Member

rip, I still can't see them after posting. must be something wrong on my end

• Witnessed x 3
  3. Acey

Acey no foot tall against the wall

I’ve never been able to see emoji on Kintsugi either and had always assumed it was a software limitation of some sort, so now I’m really confused. :thinking:

• Agree x 1
  4. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I can see the kaomoji but not the other emoji, I don't think it had ever occurred to me that might be something awry with that

• Agree x 2
  5. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

TIL that the Madness Combat guy has been putting out more installments of the series for the past twenty years. Sure, there's only fifteen canon episodes, but he's also put out a bunch of related stuff. Also it's gone a bit off the rails since I lost track of it (I think around episode 4) but I am not complaining.

• Informative x 1
  6. Acey

Acey no foot tall against the wall

E21DFCEB-C3AF-46DF-AE2A-82FFA0FE3735.jpeg

TIL I learned that Scottish fish invented sex.

• Winner x 4
  7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

TIL that fez making is a really cool process with each type having a long history, and one that's sadly dying out:

• Informative x 1
  8. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Oh! I also learned that the business insider YouTube channel has several more videos like this on random topics, most of which that I've seen are old traditional businesses that are also dying out

• Winner x 1
  9. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

About granular jamming!

• Useful x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice