too tired to move

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Secret Squirrel, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

I've missed so many classes lately because I'm just too tired to do the things necessary to leave the house on a regular basis.

Fortunately I have not missed work? But that's less frequent and also I would be fired if I didn't show, so it's not as comparable.

My other depression (and anxiety) symptoms are a lot better (less suicidal ideation, less self-loathing) but this is just kicking my ass. I am at a loss.

2. Secret Squirrel

Typing is hard

Talking to people is hard

Thinking is hard

I don't want to drop out of grad school but I'm scared I'll have to because I can't work on my stuff

3. Secret Squirrel

I sent my psychologist an email asking to make an appointment ASAP

Talk to him about:
    -what to do about schoolwork piling up, who should I talk to, should I talk to people right now, what do I tell them
    -ask him to help me make a plan for finding a GP so I can ask if this is something other than depression I can treat (because I haven't been able to do this on my own)
    -???other things????

• Like x 1
  4. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

You're doing so good scheduling an appointment, you are mighty and it's going to be alright <3

• Like x 1
  5. Secret Squirrel

Thank you @wixbloom, reassurance is nice.

I!! Got an appointment for 4 pm today!! And this works out a little because I will be able to drop off some things and I won't feel so bad about not doing that. Also I will have a meeting while in the thick of what's wrong which is useful

6. Secret Squirrel

fall look: pajama bottoms flip flops and a totoro hoodie in the psychologists office

7. Secret Squirrel

we talked about stuff and I have a couple notes for things to do tomorrow but right now I am still a sleepy bean so zzzzzZZZZZZZZ

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice