Tossing around random fanfic ideas, help welcome.

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by ChelG, Nov 23, 2017.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I really want to get out an intertwining pair of Homestuck fics I started ages ago, but the plots they are leading into require a lot of political shenanigans and I think I'm too straightforward a person to do those very well. It's a fantasy-style AU with the warring kingdoms of Prospit and Derse, and I'm intending to play the usual suspects as villains (Highblood ancestors and possibly the Black King and Queen) but motives are an issue. The cherubs exist and are considered gods, and I already made mention of the Cal twins' egg being lost so finding and controlling the kid cherubs would be a major factor. Various cross-faction relationships are a thing. I ship Subglub super hard but they're cross-faction and I've got Highblood and Condesce as ruling the trolls in their respective lands; don't know what reason they'd have to keep the conflict going so strongly and forbid cross-faction interaction in that case.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice