Traditional Art Commissions

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Void, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

I need to earn a bit of money to help with my move. So I am going to do some traditional art. There will be three slots, one sketch page and two trading cards. Each traditional piece will be carefully shipped to ensure it reaches you in good condition. Art will also be sealed if it is graphite and colored pencils, so it does not smear. Shipping charges will be priced depending on your location, and will he discussed privately. You also are welcome to suggest which way you would like it shipped.

Sketch Page
    This will be a 4 inch by 6 inch piece of bristol paper. The drawings will be done in a combination of pencils, pens, and marker for accents. The paper itself is white. For this commission, I will only take feral characters.
    Price: $40, +$10 for complicated characters

1. Open

Artist Cards
    The cards will he around 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches, and will be bristol paper. The drawing will be done with pens, markers, and color pencils. It will be fully rendered, with a background. For now, I will restrict to feral or anthro characters. Reminder: I have limited colors of markers, and can supply a list upon request. I will attempt to make colors accurate if you wish, but you must remember that I cannot exactly match a digital reference sheet.
    Price: $30, + $5 for complicated characters

1. Open
    2. Open

Post here to claim a slot, and then pm me to discuss what you want!

Examples of my art can be found at http://sretan.deviantart.com/
    The art on DA is not quite up to date, and I can provide more examples upon request. You can email me at twyman.rowan@gmail.com as well if you need anything.

The three slots apply to everywhere I post, and I will edit to reflect if it was taken by someone elsewhere. Once finished, the slot will reopen at my discretion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice