TRASH WEEK: An Informal Fanstuff Event!

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Acey, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

So with the help of some pals, I've formulated a week of fanworks! Specifically, fanworks with a focus on unhealthy ships--or even healthy ships with a dark twist. :3c

This is mostly just to gauge interest--I plan on making a blog thingy for it eventually if it's well-received. But here are the prompts:

PROMPTS

Day 1: Nasty Miscommunications

Day 2: Triggers/Trauma

Day 3: Breakups/On-Again, Off-Again

Day 4: Honeymoon Periods/Good Times

Day 5: Keeping Secrets

Day 6: Intimacy

Day 7: Outsider Perspective

Feel free to interpret these prompts as you will!

Since this is an informal thing, there are no specific dates on which your works must be posted. You can even do them out of order here if you'd rather.

Literally any ship is acceptable. You can do a new ship for each prompt or the same ship for all of them or somewhere in between! Also, this is a pan-fandom thing, so it doesn't matter what fandom you make shit for.

Any form of fanstuff is allowed!

My only request if you do this is that you tag appropriately for any content warnings, and that you specify the ship and fandom. Other than that, the sky's the limit!

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 3
  2. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

I'm biased because i helped make it, but TRASH WEEK PROMPTS ARE GOOD AND PEOPLE SHOULD WRITE SOME :D

• Agree x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice