1. We've been a little overwhelmed with the rate of moderator activity lately, and @rigel drew the short straw. Congratudolences are appreciated, or you could give generously to the memorial fund for his sanity.
    Dismiss Notice

NSFW Trollpostin' (void and moogle shitpost roundup, nsfw 18+)

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Carnivorous Moogle, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Carnivorous Moogle

Carnivorous Moogle whose baby is this

(a thread for me and @Void to shitpost in to our heart's content, since we are both awkward babies about the rp scene. closed for the time being; if you have any comments feel free to leave em here or here!)

(warning, also, there will be copious smut and various flavors of dubcon/noncon/gore/other dead dove stuff within. tread lightly and only if you're 18+! links and warnings for each individual scene can be found in the spoilers below; we'll update the op with planned dead dove stuff at the beginning of every scene, and any further warnings that are necessary as we go, so check back often if you need to!)

Scene 1 (finished)

heavily dubious consent on both sides, past noncon implied, gore mentions, infidelity

Scene 2 (in progress)

cw: extremely dubious consent, infidelity, probably gore mentions, more or less sex slavery

ideas for possible future scenes:

- angor gets Free of the ring, Does a Guro Upon strickler

- CISSWAP CISSWAP CISSWAP be it lesbians!strickrot or a different ship or whatever MORE LADIES OKAY

beautiful, sexy edit courtesy of @Carnivore: the cure for angor rot's eyebrow deficiency

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    • Like x 4
  2. Angor Rot

Angor Rot would you rather i rip off a piece of yours?

-------

a good evening to you, Impure

so your human clothes are just as ridiculous underneath

i suspected as much

3. Stricklander

Stricklander I've got my own interests to look out for.

What are you even doing here? You know that she could have seen you, or are you just trying to reveal yourself to everyone?

4. Angor Rot

you ordered the boy's death, did you not? i will learn his habits if i am to strike

the fleshbag will be very upset, you know. perhaps i will put her out of her misery as well

5. Stricklander

Do it when I am not here then! Are you trying to draw attention to me as well? And don't touch her, I'll deal with that when the time comes.

6. Angor Rot

your thanks would be in order if i had; you seem to enjoy her attention a great deal

it's enough to make me wonder if you will deal with her

perhaps i will feel it when she dies, with your fingers round her throat and my ring digging into her flesh

7. Stricklander

*He curls his hands into fists, looking exceptionally annoyed and uncomfortable.*

That's not for you to be concerned with, I said I will deal with Barbara. How is up to me to decide.

8. Angor Rot

[laughter, and a slow look up and down strickler's bare chest and boxers and long, thin legs.]

i think i have some idea of how

your pale human flesh ill matches that shade of plaid, by the by

9. Stricklander

*Grits his teeth, eyes glowing for a moment.*

It doesn't concern you how I deal with her. Don't you have better things to do than to frustrate me?

10. Angor Rot

not until the trollhunter shows up

[angor rot's face is not built for pleasant smiles. he doesn't try to make it one.]

another three hours, if he is consistent. you needn't wait up

i shall keep watch

11. Stricklander

*Well that certainly doesn't make him feel any better. Great. He pinches his brows in frustration. Angor Rot is ridiculously weird and creepy.*

Ugh. If you are going to keep watch, don't stare through the bedroom window then. Your eyes are fairly noticeable in the dark you know.

12. Angor Rot

acquire for me a pair of the spectacles with which fleshbags look at the sun, then, if you are so concerned

or are you afraid i will see something i shouldn't?

13. Stricklander

*He gives Angor a very flat look.*

I'm not buying you sunglasses, they wouldn't even fit your face with those horns.

14. Angor Rot

[angor smirks and flares his nostrils; widens his eyes spitefully as he looms closer.]

all complaints and no solutions. perhaps you should throw that hideous thing you're wearing over my eyes, if they frighten you so

15. Stricklander

*He tries to stand up straighter and look taller, even puffing out his chest a bit. Doesn't make him look more intimidating though, considering he's a somewhat skinny man in only boxers.*

The solution here is for you to stop staring into the bedroom window while I am here. I think I'll keep my underwear on though, I don't have any interest in the neighbors possibly seeing me walking around here naked. I'm fairly certain no one would appreciate that.

16. Angor Rot

it would give your arrogance some entertainment value

[he crosses his arms and looms further, until his horns are blotting out the moonlight over strickler's face.]

...you want to be comfortable. don't you?

you want to be soft

17. Stricklander

[He looks uncomfortable, taking a step back and away from Angor. Seems to be feeling more than a little exposed, and the looming is not helping matters.]

I don't need to be either of those things, and certainly not for you.

18. Angor Rot

but you love it

you love your soft human flesh and your soft human toy and your soft human life

[he circles. he's too close, and those eyes are fixed on strickler like prey.]

you wish to pretend. it's what you're good at

i almost envy you for it

• Like x 1
  19. Stricklander

[His own voice is wavering a bit, and he certainly is sweating a little. The circling is enough though to make him snarl, eyes once again flashing yellow.]

I don't need criticisms from you of all people. I'm not the one who managed to lose his soul.

20. Angor Rot

[oh, that makes him draw up short. his breath huffs too cold over the back of strickler's neck.]

[huge, clawed fingers slip over his shoulder, like snakes made of clever stone.]

at least i lost mine for something.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice