1. We've been a little overwhelmed with the rate of moderator activity lately, and @rigel drew the short straw. Congratudolences are appreciated, or you could give generously to the memorial fund for his sanity.
    Dismiss Notice

NSFW Trollpostin' (void and moogle shitpost roundup, nsfw 18+)

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Carnivorous Moogle, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Stricklander

Stricklander I've got my own interests to look out for.

[It's been too damn long since he's been with a troll. He doesn't really count the last time with Angor, that was mostly regrettable. This is different though. This is far more fun.]

[But it also makes it harder to keep the teasing going, because god his own body aches for more. His mouth keeps ending up hanging open slightly, small pants escaping the longer Angor keeps rubbing up against him. He can practically taste his need in the air. One thing Strickler is grateful for is the lack of modesty trolls always have. There's always so little clothing to remove in the end. (It's a small thing almost wishes humans would adopt, but he knows that will likely never happen.)]

[Want became need much faster than he thought it would.]

If you need it, then show me how badly you need it.

[He's at least mostly managing to hold his own composure. He can do it damn it, just because he's also starting to feel slick on his thighs doesn't mean he has to just give up and get fucked right this second. Teasing is fun. He's meaning to have fun with this.]

[The thought of getting fucked up against the wall only makes the heat in his own belly feel even hotter. He curses his own imagination.]

2. Angor Rot

Angor Rot would you rather i rip off a piece of yours?

[he needs no order to move; he feels the strings of magic tense and release as he obeys them. he buries his face in strickler's ribs, huffing and scenting, and winds his arms around his torso, sliding the changeling's back up the wall as he gets his shaky legs under him and stands. at this angle he can feel strickler's dick curling and writhing slick against his own sternum, and he grinds his ribs into strickler's hips in a way that makes his own neglected cock shudder with need.]

[if strickler wants to tease him, thinks the spiteful part of him that's near-drowned by lust, two can play at that game.]

[(he grinds up against strickler again, and his dick throbs angrily at not being allowed into the slit that's so close.)]

[although he's not sure for how long.]

3. Stricklander

[Fuck. He lets out a somewhat startled noise as Angor presses him up against the wall. He has to tilt his chin down to keep from grinding his horns against the concrete, an awkward position but he's held worse.]

[It feels damn good to have someone grind up against him though, and he lets out an embarrassing whine. Needy is a good word to describe it as well. His breath comes in harder and more obvious pants. Once again though he's easily picked up, and a small part of him resents just how small he is compared to most trolls.]

[But no, he's going to keep his damn composure. He's going to remain in control. He can do this.]

Ah.

Fuck.

[Going well so far.]

Eager, aren't you? Just

keep going then.

[Yeah that went well, he didn't beg to get fucked. That works. Although the stuttering of his voice is a little less than satisfying.]

4. Angor Rot

[the command sinks in, and angor can't help but rasp out a groan as he slides his face up strickler's chest, over his shoulder, buries his nose in his neck, scenting him all the way.]

[he can hear the beginnings of the break in strickler's voice. that's when he decides he's going to make strickler beg for it, and he's going to do it without a ring.]

[strickler's hips are closer to his, now; he's left slick all down his chest, and angor makes sure to rub it back onto him as he tucks a firm hand under strickler's ass and rolls their hips together.]

[but he doesn't fuck him yet. instead his dick squirms between strickler's skinny thighs, curling around the back of one leg, and thrusts into the tight slick space created by thighs and slit. he lets out a noisy gasp of relief at the sensation, which is all the better for the little disobedience he can manage, and drags his mouth up behind strickler's ear to lap at one of his horns. let him give orders, if he can manage to focus long enough.]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
    • Like x 1
  5. Stricklander

[He closes his eyes for a moment as Angor's nose is buried against his neck. He focuses on the sound of stone on stone, the rough grinding in his ears.]

[The changeling bites down on a groan when his hips are rolled against. But he can't stop it when he feel's the troll's dick between his thighs and the tongue at his horn. Embarrassing.]

[Luckily Strickler manages to avoid the impulse to flat out headbutt his partner. That probably would have been a ridiculous move, but god he wants more contact with his own horns. It makes it harder to think about what he wanted to say, or do. His own dick squirms against them both, looking for some friction.]

[Trying to get a bit of stability, he loops an arm over Angor's shoulder and drags his claws across the stone. Words are forgotten for the moment, with what's going on there's no real need to give any commands.]

6. Angor Rot

[angor snarls a moan into strickler's horn at the claws raking over his back. it's feral, like strickler's animal eyes, and something feral in him answers.]

[he changes the angle of his head to butt and scrape the side of his horn against the side of strickler's; it's not quite as good as butting properly, even and head-on, but the rough contact of horns on his own still sends jolts and sparks of heat coiling down them. he moans, loudly, when the crook of his horn hooks under the long wave of strickler's, giving him leverage to drag and scrape back and forth, friction on friction, stone on stone.]

[the rhythm of his hips picks up at that, pulling a growl out of him. teasing strickler this way is gratifying, but it's not enough. he forces his hips to a stop long enough to draw them back, line himself up with strickler's slit. and yet he still can't quite resist teasing as he ruts his horns under strickler's.]

slick

[he's panting, and his words are barely words.]

you are slick, you're dripping for me

7. Stricklander

[Just scraping his horn against Strickler's is enough to drag up a strangled moan, but when he hooks it and keeps dragging back and forth the changeling shudders in his grasp. Helplessly he tries to dig his claws into Angor's back as he pants and whines.]

[It's overwhelming almost, the sounds and sensations and scents. He has to keep his eyes shut just to try to keep his focus from being entirely overwhelmed by everything. It's the nice kind of overwhelming though, the kind he craves. It drowns out unpleasant things with it's sheer weight. He's said before he's not a slave to his own libido, but there's other things he is a slave to. But there's no time to really worry about that or think about it. He's not even all that concerned about getting hurt. He can still feel that ring securely on his finger.]

Just fuck me already.

[It's not begging, but probably close enough. He's done waiting, and Angor really isn't wrong about how slick he is. He rocks his horns into the scraping, trying to get more of it, he wants more. His breath is hissed out between teeth, hot and harsh and needy.]

• Like x 2
  8. Angor Rot

[the desperate, needy command tugs at his hips, and angor is happy to oblige.]

[he moans as he thrusts in, firmly enough to slide in deep on one movement. his dick squirms and twists inside the strange, unfamiliarly narrow shape of strickler's slit, working him open. the ring will not let him push in fast enough to hurt strickler, but it will certainly let him stretch the limits of what's comfortable.]

[he does so with relish.]

9. Stricklander

[For a moment he had opened his eyes to glance at Angor, but squeezes them shut and hisses as the troll enters him. It doesn't quite hurt, but he's just naturally got thin hips. Which means a narrow slit and a tight fit for someone of Angor's size. Of course he has fit bigger, but it usually hurts at that point. Not that he minds a little bit of pain.]

[Nor does he mind causing a little, because without really thinking about it his claws are digging into the stone of the troll's back. Being stretched out is uncomfortable at the best of times, but oddly satisfying. His own dick curls and twists against itself, helping pull some small moans and gasps from him.]

[He tries to grind his horn hard against Angor's, enjoying the sparking and sensation it causes. His half-lidded eyes continue to glow in the gloom, a bit hazy with the feral lust he's given in to for the moment.]

10. Angor Rot

[angor arches his back and moans at the claws across his stone. strickler is so tight he's on the edge of painful, and he rocks his hips experimentally a few times, working the glands along the underside of his dick so that his own slick mixes with the changeling's, fills him up. with luck that will ease his way, gratifying as strickler's overwhelmed little noises are.]

[it would be a shame not to hear those once he's adjusted. it's fun to reduce him to a gasping, quivering little animal.]

[the thought makes him pause. he reaches up, with the hand on strickler's shoulders, to wind his fingers into the back of his hair and get a grip. instead of yanking, tempting as the idea is, he holds strickler's head still as he carefully disengages their horns, draws back to consider logistics and drink in his dazed, needy expression.]

[angor smirks, suppressing a shudder as strickler's slit twitches around him. he uses his hand to guide strickler's head forward, chin down and horns pointed up, and tucks his own chin carefully over strickler's (strange, soft, too-human) hair. the forward sides of his horns lay flush with the tops of strickler's; his own curves hook down and around those glossy white horns on both sides, interlocking and satisfying where the previous arrangement was clumsy and awkward.]

[strickler's face is pressed into his throat. he closes his eyes, and growls softly, and braces his hips and his horns.]

[and then he rocks his hips in earnest, and he ruts.]

• Like x 2
  11. Stricklander

[Even like this he flinches at the hand in his hair, fully expecting to have it yanked. It isn't pulled though, and it's a pleasant surprise. It's a less pleasant surprise when the horn contact is ended, and it draws a low whine from his throat. He manages to choke down the words that were threatening to rise, that desire to beg him to not stop. But it's a loss, and he blinks as Angor looks at him.]

[Getting his head pushed forward is a little confusing, but he allows it, and it's almost a relief when he realizes what the troll is doing. His face ends up pressed against the stone of Angor's throat, and he purrgrowls as loud as he can manage. The vibrating of Angor's growl feels nice.]

[There's only a moment to soak that in, before he starts to rut.]

[The noise Strickler lets out is something akin to a feral wail, slightly muffled because of how his face is pressed against living stone.]

• Like x 2
  12. Angor Rot

[strickler's cries reverberate through angor's jaw as he rocks his head back and forth, back and forth, grinding horns on horns in a way that forces him to lock his knees against the shockwaves of pleasure. it takes him a moment to realize how loudly he's snarling and moaning; his hips are pivoting away, fucking strickler deeper and deeper than he'd thought he would go, and he registers faint surprise. usually he bottoms out fairly quickly in a slit, but strickler's never seems to end, only clenches and flutters around him and rubs small, presumably sensitive internal clusters of stone up against the lines along his dick.]

[like a cat in heat, he has enough presence of mind to think, amused. it's lost in a groan when his tentacles start to curl and grasp up around the base of his cock, searching out strickler's own neglected, squirming dick. their thighs are both wet with slick at this point, and every thrust sends spatters of it across the damp stone beneath them.]

[he imagines strickler limping home in his glamour after this is done, knowing every step of the way his true form is soaked with him, full of him.]

[the thought is both amusing and so arousing the entire length of his cock shudders violently inside strickler, trying to twist in on itself as if there weren't the walls of a slit in the way.]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  13. Stricklander

[One hand's claws are still digging helplessly into Angor's back, while his other hand finds it's way between the two to help his own cock tangle with the tentacles of Angor's. His movements are shuddery and stilted, it's hard to think like this. The constant grinding of horns keeps drawing snarls and moans and wails out of him. It's been so long since he's felt like this, since he's been full and overwhelmed and had horns grinding against his own. The sounds of purrs and snarls and moans echoing slightly.]

[His dick is practically aching for touch, and he can't help but try to touch himself. It's not easy when he's like this. It's especially not easy whenever Angor's cock rubs up against sensitive parts inside his slit, each time causing him to shudder and arch as best he can from his awkward position. The attempt at touching his own dick is abandoned entirely when Angor's cock twists inside of him, dragging another wail out of the changeling. It's been so long since anyone has fucked his slit, he already feels tense and tight and full of need. Maybe he could even come entirely just from getting fucked like this. He wouldn't be surprised, it's happened before.]

[Before he can stop himself, he feels words rasp their way past his lips.]

Harder

Please

[It's quiet and gasped out and broken but it's there. A small part of him burns with the shame of practically begging for more. And the shame of wanting it from Angor. Proves how impure he really is.]

• Like x 2
  14. Angor Rot

[angor lets out a shuddering, satisfied, possessive growl at those words, breathed shaky and muffled into his throat. he was beginning to wonder if strickler was perhaps made of more iron than he thought.]

[harder]

[please]

[apparently not.]

[he needs no order to oblige. he crushes strickler close, slams their hips together hard and fast in a vicious rhythm he's almost surprised the ring allows. he can feel strickler's dick squirming frantically in search of friction, real friction, and he takes a certain spiteful enjoyment in gripping it with his tentacles, holding it down and curling it around the base of angor's cock so that the stimulation it gets otherwise is minimal. strickler's wails echo in his ears as he slams their horns together, back and forth, up and down, again and again, and fucks that strange tight slit of his full of angor's slick and his cock both.]

[he may be a leashed dog. but what does that make strickler, begging to be fucked by him?]

[the thought makes him thrash and shudder inside him again, and pick up the pace further.]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  15. Stricklander

[It's a good thing that humans aren't usually hanging around here, because the sound of them both must be utterly ridiculous. So much noise. Usually he wouldn't let himself be so damn noisy, wouldn't let himself just go like this.]

[No, no he's not going to just let himself go. Even if he's getting exactly what he begged-- no, he ordered. He'll rewrite how it sounded just to suit his narrative and no one can stop him. Vicious is in fact a pace he's familiar with, but god has he missed it. Humans just tend to not have the strength or drive to fuck this hard. And they also don't have horns to rut together, and that's a damn shame.]

[There's not enough friction on his dick, he just can't seem to find anything that gets the right satisfaction. It's maddening. He's got to get some control here damn it, he's losing it. If Strickler was thinking better, he'd almost be concerned that Angor hadn't tried something to get the ring off his hand. But right now he's more concerned about how he's going to get off, along with maybe trying to establish who's supposed to be in control. With his face up against Angor's throat, it is pretty easy to just scrape his teeth across the stone. A reminder damn it, a reminder that he's supposed to be in charge.]

[He tries his best to fight down the part of him that likes rolling belly up, chokes down his wailing into more aggressive growling.]

you really should put more effort

into pleasing me

[He pauses, huffing and panting and still desperately digging his claws into the troll.]

you can't come until I say you can

after all

[It was a struggle to get the words, but god he's satisfied to get them out. Feels nice, even if his voice is shaky.]

• Like x 2
  16. Angor Rot

[the reminder is like a bucket of icewater to the face. angor's rhythm stutters as rage boils up in him, at strickler's arrogance and his power and the pettiness with which he abuses it, at his own infuriating helplessness.]

[visions of snapping strickler's fingers off his hand and taking the ring fill his vision for the moment it takes the enchantment to shove them down again. he closes his eyes tight, panting his hatred down the back of strickler's neck, and shudders his hips to a near-halt as he drags himself back to earth and considers logistics. every inch of him protests at the loss of friction, but he supposes he had best indulge him--he does want to come, in the end--and it will be difficult with only two hands available to hold him up.]

[after a moment's thought, he tightens his grip in strickler's hair and braces his elbow along his lower back, enough to temporarily take the brunt of strickler's weight, and slides the hand propping up his scrawny ass back along his thigh. he guides that leg roughly into wrapping around his waist; hopefully strickler will catch on and move the other, especially with the way angor's now pulling on his hair.]

[then he moves his hand back around between them, to disengage strickler's dick from his own, unwinding it carefully and letting it curl tight around his palm.]

then

hold on

• Like x 1
  17. Stricklander

[The change in rhythm doesn't go unnoticed. Nor does the panting. It makes Strickler growl into his throat.]

[Of course it doesn't take long for the growl to dissolve into a needy whine when the grip in his hair tightens. He does catch the drift when he feels Angor try to get his leg up and around. It feels a bit awkward to have his legs wrapped around the troll, but hey it works.]

[The urge to try to pull his head out of Angor's grasp gets enough that he can't resist, but unfortunately he forgot that his horns were locked with Angor's. The result is awkwardly trying to tilt his head up, and getting nowhere. It's enough to distract him from realizing that his dick is curled around something. Frustratedly he pants, taking a moment to get his bearings. It's a little easier at least since he's not getting roughly fucked into the wall. This probably will not last very long of course.]

[But oh hey, his dick. Good, something is actually going to be done about it. It's been a while since he's gotten off first, it'd be a nice change of pace.]

do you even know what you're doing?

[Yes he's going to be an asshole. When isn't he an asshole? Besides, taking a nice jab at his skills makes him feel better about whining when his hair is pulled.]

can't imagine you've had

much practice over the centuries

18. Angor Rot

[angor is just beginning to loosen his grip in strickler's hair a little to shift the changelings weight back to his hips, make him support himself--if he accidentally rips it out and drops him it will be unpleasant for both of them--when strickler's shaky, mocking words rasp in his ear.]

[practice. he's pursued his own wants before, after being bound to the ring, but not often. an unnecessary distraction from taking back his soul, when it's wielded by someone who allows him any room to waste their time. who allows him room to think, and breathe, and move on his own without an order.]

[argante did not count. she is one of the few living things he fears, and strickler is no lady pale. few others have dared to try to use him this way, and they have all regretted it.]

[he clings to the thought to fight back the screaming rush of bile in his chest, and rams his hips into strickler's without warning, pumping a little too hard at his cock to shut him up.]

[argante did not count.]

19. Stricklander

[This apparently did not go over well. The hand in his hair was relaxing, which was nice. Pulling out his hair would have not been all that fun, and it certainly wouldn't have been a first. Missing hair is just not a thing he enjoys all that much.]

[Angor rams his hips into Strickler, and the changeling can't help but let out a loud yelp. That, combined with the too hard grip on his dick, verged on painful. He wants to play that game? Fine. It'll shut him up for the moment. Instead he snarls, intentionally trying to claw Angor's back as hard as possible. If he can leave gouges in the stone, he'll be pleased.]

[He needs a warning, something. Sure, for once he's having sex with a troll who doesn't make him feel like he's going to be split in half, but for fuck's sake. He's a small guy. Angrily he squeezes his legs a little, trying to give Angor less leverage to thrust that hard again.]

• Like x 1
  20. Angor Rot

[angor lets out a snarl at the claws raking his back. he winds up and thrusts again, muscles bunching in his shoulders and legs as he does so; this time the ring catches him--no harm to the ringbearer, not on purpose--and forces him to slow down. he can feel gouges in his living stone where strickler digs at him, and the pain is both infuriating and grounding.]

you think you deserve

the best i can do?

[another purposefully lazy thrust, hand pumping strickler's cock with torturous slowness; the magic is trying to force him to pick up the pace]

[harder]

[please]

[but he will fight it as long as he can, if only to spite strickler. his hips are shaking with the effort of moving slowly, against both the half-meant order and his own desperate need for friction.]

please

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice