NSFW Trollpostin' (void and moogle shitpost roundup, nsfw 18+)

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Carnivorous Moogle, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Stricklander

Stricklander I've got my own interests to look out for.

[From hard to lazy. Incredible.]

[Also very frustrating. His dick keeps attempting to tightly curl around Angor's wrist, trying to get more friction than it's currently getting.]

i deserve more than that

but i'm willing to settle

[He at least stops clawing up the other troll, letting out a soft groan. There just never seems to be a happy medium with Angor. Either too fast or too slow or too hard. Just terrible.]

2. Angor Rot

Angor Rot would you rather i rip off a piece of yours?

[angor continues to resist the urge to speed up, enjoying strickler's clear frustration. if he wants to enjoy making use of angor like a toy, he will work for it.]

and yet, you cannot even order me to satisfy you properly

not with my ring keeping you safe

[a few harder, faster, thrusts, pumping strickler's cock quickly, and then the lazy rhythm again. the clawmarks across his back sting and ache with the bunching of his shoulders at every thrust. he's vaguely aware of the light changing subtly; strickler must have pierced deeply enough to reach crystal underneath.]

[the pain, he has to admit, is delicious.]

no more than i would expect from you

• Like x 1
  3. Stricklander

[His frustration is getting to the point where he's almost sure it'd be easier to go jerk off than deal with this. He snarls into Angor's throat, once again threatening him with his teeth.]

[It would be so easy to bite down. So easy to try to tear him apart.]

[With a deep growl, he ruts his horns against Angor's. It's an unspoken demand for him to just do what he's been told. But of course, that's not going to happen. Micromanaging everything is too hard, he does that enough in his life. But giving up safety is not exactly a good option either.... But it is tempting. Letting up on some restrictions could be fun. Dangerous. But fun.]

it's hard to order you to satisfy me when you actively

try not to

if you think i haven't noticed, then you're stupid

[Unfortunately his voice stutters a bit with the thrusts, and the pumping of his dick. God, all he wants is to get off so bad... why must this be such a struggle. Even pain would be a welcome sensation at this point.]

[But he's not convinced that it would be worth it to let his guard down. The troll can and will look for any loophole possible to end him. He can't let himself feel too comfortable, or too safe. And he certainly can't give up the things protecting him from harm.]

[How utterly frustrating.]

• Like x 1
  4. Angor Rot

[angor's chuckle turns into a low moan when strickler ruts against his horns, scrapes his throat with his teeth. he's losing control fast, despite his pretense; the occasional spurts of speed and force are increasingly more of his own weakness and less of tormenting strickler than he pretends, but he can't just--let go, let strickler claim control. he doesn't know that he'll have the option much longer, especially once strickler notices, but he refuses to--]

[his only option is to push the advantage while he has it, and hope strickler doesn't call his bluff.]

i suppose i could be persuaded

[another quick spurt of thrusts; the rhythm of his hand stays faster and firmer on strickler's dick than before, when he slows down again. best to keep him from thinking too clearly.]

[he tries not to think about the ghost of teeth over his throat, the way he had to fight the shameful urge to tilt his jaw up.]

it is amusing to hear you beg

• Like x 1
  5. Stricklander

[He snorts.]

i don't think i really need to persuade you

[It's so hard to think straight like this, maybe this was a bad idea in the first place. He thought he could keep his wits about him, but so far he's feeling like he's lost ground. Each breath is coming in short hot pants as he desperately fights himself just to try to keep more level headed. Frustration is still there, gnawing at him, practically whining for him to give up and let Angor have his way. The changeling has to remind himself that what Angor wants is to kill him deader than dead. Not to fuck him into the wall.]

you might

want to play along though

considering if i walk away now, i can still get myself off

[Just needs to hammer in the reminders. The troll has to have a breaking point. If Strickler can just reach Angor's before he reaches his own, it'll be fine. This is fine. He's got this.]

[Or well, mostly. His brain tries to pull up the last time someone said how amusing it was to hear him beg. Not exactly the most pleasant thing, feeling that sharp jolt of cold fear through him for a moment. It doesn't actually make him feel any clearer, if anything it just muddies his perceptions more. Not good. That's not good at all.]

if you're going to fuck me, do it right

[He does not sound even remotely confident in this. Not by a long shot.]

6. Angor Rot

[angor lets out another moan, this one with a drawn-out edge of frustration. he doesn't doubt that strickler would forgo being fucked to completion just to spite him. he can't push this much further.]

[he tries not to let himself think about how very weak he is, that spiting strickler apparently isn't worth some discomfort to him. instead he's silent for a long moment, hips barely moving, rubbing the scent glands on his chin absently over strickler's hair.]

fine

[carefully at first, shaking with the relief of no longer fighting the magic or his own need, he starts to pick up the pace. building it up steadily this time, no stopping and starting; he does, in fact, know how to fuck properly. it's already drawing noises out of his throat and he doesn't let himself care anymore, just strokes strickler off in time to the increasingly firm thrusts.]

[he can't resist the taunt, though. not with the sudden shade of illness stamped across strickler's face.]

i might as well save you the trouble of f--of finding another

cock to spread your legs for

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  7. Stricklander

[Oh thank god. It worked. Although he is pretty damn certain that Angor was just scent marking his hair. The thought makes his stomach twist.]

[He's going to have to shower later. Repeatedly.]

[It's a thought that's quickly forgotten when things start picking up again. He tries to narrow his focus down to the sensations, rather than what Angor might say. It doesn't occur to him to tell the troll to not talk. Just keeping entirely focused on how his body feels might get him off even faster, and then he can call it quits on this whole thing. A moan is dragged out of him, probably louder than necessary, and more like he's trying to convince himself he's still having fun. It does feel good, at least physically.]

[Angor's taunt takes a moment to sink in, and when it does the changeling grumbles at the pang of shame that hits him. Strickler can't help but decide he truly hates this troll, he hates him almost as much as he hated Bular. Words are too difficult to get out, so he just closes his eyes and clenches his jaw. Even then, he can feel the noises in the back of his throat, and that spurs him to angrily rut his horns against Angor's. He'll just throw himself into this wholeheartedly and get them both off. Then go on his way.]

8. Angor Rot

[at this point, every time strickler ruts against his horns it sends a spasm through his entire frame; his moans are sharp and raw in his own ears, getting more frantic, and he knows he's getting close to the edge. he angles his head into it and meets him rut for rut, grinding and scraping their horns together hard enough he's faintly surprised not to see sparks.]

[taunting strickler makes him more enjoyable to fuck, apparently. angor is fast losing control, but he files that information away with spiteful glee. he's been trained to maintain coherence through more than this--pain and pleasure and worse--and he is more than happy to use his hard-won skill to get what he wants from strickler.]

of course

you may have difficulty

if your preference is for

dogs

[neither his hand nor his hips break rhythm in the slightest.]

9. Stricklander

[It's familiar enough that he knows what he's doing, rutting his horns hard against the troll's. There may not be sparks, but god he can feel it all down his body, his own body jerks and spasms with the feeling. Claws skitter over living stone, trying to find purchase, anything to hold himself stable. They've been at this for long enough that he's also getting pretty close, and his composure is far less trained than Angor's. He hiccups and moans, trying to ignore that sick shame that always bubbles up at this point.]

[He of course lets out a startled noise at the dog comment, which is quickly taken over by his own moaning. How is he able to keep talking like that? Strickler groans, keeping his eyes closed so he won't have to look at what a disaster this is.]

fuck you

[Oh hey he does have a couple words. Nice. Not eloquent, but he's getting damn close to orgasm so it's not that bad.]

10. Angor Rot

[angor lets out a breathless laugh at that; it hitches off into a loud, harsh moan halfway through. the rutting and bumping is forcing him to lock his shuddering knees to stay upright, and strickler's slit is clamping down on him vicelike and insistent in a way that makes him see stars. he's clearly nearing the edge, too.]

[his fingers tighten in strickler's hair as his hips speed up to a punishing pace, hand pumping furiously at his dick. long and lovely and hateful, wrapped up in him so that it feels like he could crush him into his chest and simply devour him his soul and angor's soul and all--]

[he wishes for an instant he could reach strickler's throat to bite]

[close, close, he is so close--]

• Like x 1
  11. Stricklander

[The tightened grip on his hair makes Strickler keen, a noise that almost could be mistaken for a wounded animal.]

[It also doesn't take much of this to finally push him over the edge. It just hits him, making his slit spasm and his dick squirm. He's practically choking down a wail the whole time, even though he knows it's safer to be noisy down here. Everything is muffled for him, encompassed for the moment just by how good it feels. It's hazy and good and empty for a minute or two. No worrying about the mess he's likely made either.]

[Unfortunately it's a feeling that doesn't always last too long for him. One orgasm is enough to clear his mind a bit. Just enough that he can spitefully arch and cling to Angor, run his tongue over the troll's neck. His command is still in effect, he hasn't given permission. That troll isn't going to cum yet, although if Strickler is lucky maybe he'll beg soon. Especially with how he's rutting against Angor with slightly renewed vigor. (Sure, he's kind of exhausted. But the thought of riding this troll till he breaks him is enough motivation to ignore it.)]

12. Angor Rot

[through the radiating ball of pleasure tightening in his gut, angor feels strickler convulse around him, feels his whole body tense and spasm as the echoes of his keening reverberate off the walls. the scent and sound and sensation of it is overwhelming; dimly he's aware of searing come on his chest and stomach, instantly smearing between the two of them as he fucks strickler through to completion.]

[it's not until strickler is a boneless, blissed-out mess in his grip, swaying limply with his thrusts, that he feels that ball of pleasure tightening, feels himself starting to tip over the edge at last, yes, yes--]

[--and rebounds from it with a nasty shock, like running into a wall. it's enough to rip a startled cry out of him, and his hips falter badly enough that he almost drops strickler. he's back to burning, frantic need, all traces of his orgasm gone (although he can feel it waiting for him again, waiting to rebuff him again.)]

[the order.]

[dread unfurls in his stomach like a snake coming to life, as strickler's too-hot--human-hot--tongue scorches over his throat, as he ruts angor's oversensitive horns again and gets a ragged noise out of him.]

f uc k

13. Stricklander

what's wrong?

having trouble?

[God he sounds exhausted and smug. So fucking smug. Finally, finally he's back on top here. A hint of a purr is there in his voice, teasing and taunting.]

no. you forgot didn't you

[He drags his tongue over Angor's neck again, scrapes his teeth against that stone. Ruts his horns as hard as he can. It's not quite as strong as it would have been at the start, but he's pooling all his energy into it now. The dread in Angor's voice is delicious, and he's hungry for more.]

how much of this do you think you can take

i can go for quite a while i think

[Everything in his tone is nasty, angry and spiteful and smug.]

• Like x 1
  14. Angor Rot

[angor's panting and trembling all over with the ache between his legs; his slit is clamping down angrily on nothing, and his cock twists wildly inside strickler. he'd half-expected him to finish and then leave him unsatisfied out of spite, but this--]

[he sounds very, very confident in himself. how much stamina does he have?]

[his train of thought is broken by that too-hot mouth on him again, those horns grinding against his again, dragging another hoarse moan of distress out of him. he moves as if to disentangle himself, to get this hateful, hateful creature out from his horns and off his cock; but the full-body throb of ache in protest nearly makes his knees buckle, and he freezes helplessly.]

[he can't do it. he can't come and he can't stop.]

[strickler's scent is so smug it turns his stomach with fire.]

you

you

i hate you

15. Stricklander

[The hate and distress in Angor's voice literally sends a hot thrill up his spine. It's so good, it's something he's never quite been able to get out of anyone before. This troll is goddamn helpless, and his. All his. There's nothing he can do to stop him.]

too bad you can't do anything about it

[He growlpurrs, a noise fairly deep, even if Strickler isn't as big as the other troll.]

i'd love to let you come, but you know... i'm not convinced you deserve it

better prove you really need it

[Strickler makes sure his legs are still looped well around him, makes sure he's got his arms on his shoulders. Doesn't want the trembling troll to accidentally drop him after all. That would be rather unpleasant. He can feel Angor's dick thrashing around inside him, and he very deliberately and consciously tries to clamp down harder with his slit. It does pull a small whine out of him though. Still feels good. Really good.]

16. Angor Rot

[angor lets out a sharp, jagged moan at the sudden, intense stricture around his dick. there's raw desperation in his voice now; he tries so hard to keep his hips still but they twitch and jerk of their own accord in search of friction, and each stab of pleasure is like a knife to the gut, drawing him closer to another awful, aborted orgasm.]

i will not beg

[again]

[a knife to the gut, spilling hatred from the wound in a torrent of obscenities]

vile creature cloven halfmade twofaced fleshfaced impure i will not beg for you i ref us e

• Like x 1
  17. Stricklander

[The outpouring of curses and slurs in his direction makes him let out an amused snort.]

is that all?

i've heard worse.

[He huffs, getting annoyed with the lack of movement. So he tries to rock his own hips, to give Angor some friction. A grin crosses his face, and he just slowly and gently rubs his horns against the trolls. It's almost lovingly, if either of them didn't know better. Slow and gentle movements, trying to negate Angor's frustration. It's fun to match his hatred with mockingly sweet treatment.]

you don't have to beg

all you have to do is prove you need this

that you need me

[Every word is low and rough and purred into his throat.]

18. Angor Rot

[broken noises tumble out of angor's throat when strickler starts to rock against him, rasping growls and loud swallowing and half-sobs. even soft, tender rutting is enough to send blinding near-painful lances of pleasure down his spine at this point.]

[games. ever games, does he never tire of games?]

[it's perhaps hypocritical of him to think so, but the hungry slit clamping viciously down on his cock obliterates whatever fair, rational thought he's ever been inclined to give strickler.]

[fuck. fuck, he's getting close again already, no, he can't do this again so soon.]

stop that don't you'll make me--i will--i'll kill you stop it

what do you want from me

19. Stricklander

[He absolutely doesn't stop. Why would he? Why would Strickler want to when he's coming utterly undone?]

you can't kill me, you know that

[The question goes utterly unanswered for the moment though. It's unimportant, because Angor is supposed to figure that out himself. And watching him fumble and grow more desperate is incredible. He's a toy now, a plaything. Helpless in comparison to Strickler. Death threats are pathetic really, a last ditch attempt to intimidate him.]

i'm not even convinced you truly want me dead

you're terrible at this

[He's purring loudly now.]

20. Angor Rot

[angor hisses and shudders, mouth hanging open in a choked-off moan and eyes shut tight; he's glad strickler at least can't see his face like this, and a stab of spite makes him rub his chin glands a little too hard all over the parts of strickler's hair that he can reach. it's not much, but it's all he can think of to do.]

[strickler is fucking him and rubbing his horns and he's near the edge again, he can feel the pleasure curling up knife-sharp in his gut, throbbing like it's going to crack him open, it aches and burns and radiates like the sun and it's too good and it's--]

[damn him. damn him, damn him, damn him--]

damn you--

[--he hits the edge, again, and again he's shoved away from it like falling down a cliff. his cry is much, much louder this time, and unmistakably followed by sobs as he curls tight around strickler and shakes like he's going to die.]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice