uhblu

Discussion in 'Braaaaiiiinnnns...' started by mercurialarchivist, Jun 14, 2015.

1. mercurialarchivist

mercurialarchivist Is probably not a video game protagonist

[edit:done]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
  2. Have you tried caffeine?

3. In that case, the only study tip I have is to pace yourself. So if you're studying something set a timer/alarm for 10-15 minutes, and try to study for that whole time. Then, if you manage it, reward yourself in some small way, like watching a single episode of a TV show or reading a chapter in a book or drawing or whatever you like to do for fun. Then, 15-30 minutes later go back and study some more, in the same way. Studying for shorter periods of time should make it easier to focus.

4. Set a timer for you break/reward period too, maybe?

5. Maybe a TV show with 30 minute episodes? (I don't actually know any, but if I remember correctly most cartoons and anime are 30 min long). Or a YouTube series with episodes the right length? Unfortunately, that and reading are pretty much the extent of my hobbies, so I can't come up with much else to help you :/

6. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

i have found the half hour tv show method really helpful for getting chores done. load dishwasher, watch a cartoon. switch laundry, watch a cartoon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice