uhhhhhh hi

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by blur, Oct 13, 2017.

1. blur

blur love in the nineties is paranoid

hi I'm here.

my names Maverick but you guys can call me mav. im a trans dude. he/him and occasionally it/its but if you dont like neopronouns thats fine, just call me he. im 15. black latino. and uhhhh im biromantic and pansexual. my interests incluuuuude reading, drawing, monsters, blur (yanno that one band), gorillaz a lil, homestuck kinda tho its not really my Big Thing anymore and this video http://b00berry.tumblr.com/post/166342305148 (disclaimer: its loud. also i dont like rick and morty i just think that video is fucking hilarious for no reason). i just thought itd be important to state that im in a really happy relationship with someone who is the love of my life and is actually a great person who loves me very much.

idk what else to put here soooo uh im eating a quarter pounder with cheese and drinking doctor pepper while binging friends. whats up.

• Like x 1
  2. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Hey! I'm Briar, nice to meet you.

I also love reading, do you have a favorite book or book series?

3. blur

hi briar, nice to meet you. (:

well, and dont cringe when i say this coz im serious, but warriors (you know the cat one) is my favorite book series. it has a really positive impact on my life. also, the painted boy by charled delint is my favorite book. i dont know a lot of people who know that book, but its really good and i seriously reccomend it.

thanks for replying!

4. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

Hey welcome :clap_emoji: :clap_emoji: :clap_emoji:
    I'm Martin n I also like Drawin n Monsters n Homestuck
    Perhaps you have explored the forum already but you can post yer draws over at Make It So. There's a drawin thread but you can also make a personal draw thread over there as well.

Any ol' Homestuck favs? Mines the Intermission subfandom n also Spades Slick, and Karkat, Sollux, n Aradia r my fav trolls.

5. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

heyo, welcome! i'm Nicole!
    I really like the warriors books as well, fwiw.

6. blur

uhhh okay more info on me.
    im on here because i was bored ig. im "cringy" as they say. i use deviantart. if i showed you my deviantart page you would probably think im stupid. im a laveyan satanist, which isnt cultism, its more like atheism. i had a really lucky day which is funny because as you know friday the 13th is usually considered an unlucky day. i have a crosley record player with records from gorillaz and mantovani. my old name used to be disco but i thought "yah no im not gonna legally change my name to disco". but i still go by disco sometimes. boogie woogie. i have a fursona. im usually nicer and less cynical and rude sounding. sorry. despite my lucky day, im on edge tonight. my favorite youtubers are cryaotic and skullfuck. im a hardcore blur fan, fuck liam gallagher. i self diagnose because my parents are abelist as fuck and refuse to get me diagnosed becausw i was "a normal child" and in the Gifted program. in elementary school. i self dx with adhd, bpd and bed. im depressed and anxious and have suicidal thoughts every day. my favorite movie is happy feet. yeah. the one with the singing penguins. i make a lot of typos, not becuaw im crytyping constantly or anything. i jsut type really fast and im too lazy to go back and fix them. im really adamant about poc rights. very anti racism. i hate hamilton. i dont like steven universe. i hate most popular youtubers. im extremely paranoid and really spacy sometimes. i draw every day. i own a taxidermied brown shyshark in a specimen jar. i plan to be openly trans by next school year. aaaand i love my partner and i would die for them.

7. blur

nice to meet you martin. sorry for seeming so on edge tonight, ill be better by tomorrow morning.
    ive checked it out. ill post some art soon.

hell yeah. i love john and sollux, theyre my faves. all the beta troll girls are good, yes, even vriska. but sollux is def my fave character. i miss that guy.

• Agree x 1
  8. blur

howdy, nicole.

thank god im not alone. leafpool and hollyleaf are my favorite characters.

9. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Welcome! I'm Acey. I never read any of the Warriors books, but I know a lot of people who like them, including many people here.

Also, cringe culture (clarifying edit: by which I mean the whole "haha let's laugh at people with ~cringey~ interests" thing) is bullshit and I think most people here agree, so don't worry--you're fine there. :)

EDIT: Also, so long as we're talking HS faves...Aradia is my favorite troll, with Damara as an extremely close second because I'm That Kinda Person. Roxy is my fave human. <3

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    • Agree x 1
  10. blur

nice to meet you, acey :') i reccomend warrior cats, though its not everyones thing.

im glad you guys understand that. i know this site can be overbearinf sometimes and im just scared of judgement.

aradia is sweet. i love her.

• Like x 1
  11. blur

my edge is going off little by little. just a little paranoid is all ! i promise i dont bite.

12. blur

aaalso im not sure what to do. any suggestions?

13. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

((Do u mean like on this forum? Sorry dunno how to get outta edge moods ville))

Hm I don't really know how to use this forum either haha but sometimes i post in general chat, n I like hanging out in the cursed images thread because it's fun

There's RP threads at Galleys turn and I've been kinda shy to roll on over there but there's this big free for all chat in there which I think is cool

Also fandom threads for various liked things at fantown, I like hanging out there

14. kmoss

kmoss whoops

oh hey another charles delint reader? i found urban fantasy because of charles delint

I don't actually think I've read Painted Boy, but I'll have to put it on my list :D

15. blur

alright. ill check those things out. thanks!

• Like x 1
  16. blur

ahh, i havent had time to read his other works. but yah, the painted boy is really good. very fantasy, right up my alley and all that. i recommend it highley. also its really diverse and i love that.

• Like x 1
  17. Tea and Rain

Tea and Rain angry squirrel

Hi, I go by Tea here. I do prefer Blur over Oasis. I find Charles de Lint is variable in quality (which makes sense because his career is over two decades. One of his books I loved instantly, another I found uneven with some moving bits and some thinly written areas) but I'll check that book out when I am a bit less busy.

18. blur

im glad to find another blur fan on here!!!! haha! im.. actually obsessed with them. its a little embarrassing :') my favorite somg is porbbaly.. sweet song. haha.

check it out! i reccomend it! its.. really really good. imo

19. warehawker

warehawker Raptor King Of Kiss My Ass

Hey, nice. The Warriors animation fandom on youtube has some really talented people, and it's actually how I got into video editing/animation.

20. blur

yeah yeah yeah!!! thats what got me into art!!! so glad to share an important life experience with someone else!

• Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice