Update time!

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by seebs, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Mala

Mala Well-Known Member

actually try pinging me again now

2. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

@Mala pinged again by these meddling birds

3. Mala

Mala Well-Known Member

nope still doesn't block it when I remember to unwatch the forum

4. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Dang. Well, it was worth testing to know for sure.

5. rje

rje here comes the sun

The sites doing something funky in mobile, the page will slide to the left off the screen a bit and it seems to be wider? Usually 'new posts' was a visible link but now it's on the ... drop down menu

6. mahina

mahina spooky scary bpder

Would like to point out that I tested it and the "ignore staff" feature isn't working.

• Like x 2
  7. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

Huh. There may be additional issues. It looked like it would be easy to just allow the thing, it may be there's other sanity checks (haha) elsewhere.

I removed the links for Ignored Threads and Ignored Forums from the top of the page because WHY WOULD YOU WANT THAT.

• Like x 8
  8. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

I just tested, and it's the same url format as watched items:

kintsugi.seebs.net/ignored/forums
    kintsugi.seebs.net/ignored/threads

• Like x 3
  9. kmoss

kmoss whoops

yeah, it looks like they're in account settings

• Like x 2
  10. glitchreality

glitchreality New Member

uhhhh just as a note: it seems that the new update changed something so that I get notifications on my main account for threads that only my subaccounts have posted in????

this is not super functional for me personally as some of my socks are very intentionally Not Me, and i'd like to only engage with their threads when i'm logged in as that sock. if it can't be changed back, i'll just switch to using completely separate main accounts for that kind of stuff, I guess, but I thought i'd point it out at least, as this is going to make notifications start piling up fast for people who use lots of subs.

11. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

So we had some bug reports a while back to do with notifications, and we got an update to the subaccount thing. It may be that there's a setting for that behavior or something, but I think mostly it's that this was the original/intended behavior, but a bug broke it somehow. I don't know much about the notification system, since I mostly have it turned off.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice