Uploading icons

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by Lissa Lysik'an, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Lissa Lysik'an

Lissa Lysik'an Dragon-loving Faerie

When I tried to upload my new icon (664k) it said "too big - must be 50k or smaller". Uploaded a jpg (I hate jpg) 334k it worked.
    Message needs to have the size corrected AND the max size needs to be increased so those of us that prefer good graphics can have our icons the way we want them :)

• Like x 5
  2. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

THIS SO MUCH

3. Lissa Lysik'an

I should have tagged @seebs about this since I didn't put it in the bug thread where I should have. So Seebs! Look over here, behind the sofa, a mislaid bug report.

4. Mala

Mala Well-Known Member

I think report works better for getting her attention because people @ her in posts all over the forum

5. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

i've noticed a similar thing, i'm wondering if that's just a typo for 500k. anyway, i have no clue where i'd look for that information, so i guess it's up to seebs.

6. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

Huh. I can look!

7. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

Hmm. I'm not sure what's up with part of that, because the limit really was set at 50KB. I changed it to 100KB because I want to see what happens.

Took forever to find, turns out avatar file size limit is a usergroup permission thing (!).

Also it seems weird for the icon to be that large given how small they are (i think they're 96x96)?

8. Lissa Lysik'an

Mine is 600x600 so that when you click on it and get that "about" box thing it still looks good, not pixelated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice