Vampires, and Lykens its time to play!(open RP)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Victoria Rose, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Victoria Rose

Victoria Rose Role-Player: Assassin/ warrior/ vampire

Improvisation is best here thinking on your toes, I will give a starting point then off it goes. Keeping each separate is really quite a task, for when they do meet at last who knows, will it all just crash.

2. Victoria Rose

Two questions is all I ask" What are you & what is Your name? The settlement is a town set back in Hansel and Gretel time period ( the last movie made.) The local Tavern is "The Fulginspits". There is a castle to the east with Mid-evil Renaissance decor much older the the time of the town.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  3. Victoria Rose

As always an introduction is most proper and required.

4. Victoria Rose

I awaken to the sound of one of my ghouls coming in to my chambers.

"Mistress it is time for you to feed." She says, "You have been asleep for a long time, you need your strength for what is to come."

I stretch my arms and legs out of my coffin and slowly rise as my top slips off my shoulder revealing my smooth silky white skin. Gwendolyn quickly retrieves my robe and places over my shoulders and backs away to allow me to get out.

" Why must this day be so dull? I long for the days of old where we were plenty and had marvelous balls and games, Oh the games, how I yearn for company and fun once more." I seem to glide out of my "bed" and across the floor. My silky black gown flowing behind me.

As I move to my closest of many gowns I turn to Gwendolyn and ask " What is on the menu to my pet?"

She responds," Tonight my lady we have a treat. It is a thief who has killed many of his victims with no thought of mercy."

It is custom in this world we are in for the towns people to give me their convicted to do with as I please as their punishment for their crimes. Most of the time I receive murders for my meals and others who would otherwise be killed themselves in a normal town for my pons to play with and when they have reached their time to end them. Every once and awhile I receive one who willingly come to serve me rather then be placed in the stockades and tormented by the towns people. Gwendolyn is one who choose this life becauae she is very beautiful to look at and with the life she lead she would have been taken time and time again without question or rest.

" Gwendolyn, please prepare my meal in the usual way ( washed clean and dressed for dinner. ) I will be down momentarily. You are dismissed. "

"Very good my lady your "guest will be ready for your arrival as per your request. " Gwendolyn quickly left my chambers and headed to the dungeon to retrieve the soon to be dead thief.

5. Victoria Rose

As I prepare myself for food I choose one of my violet dresses. My ghoul Hanes helps me change for breakfast for me and I proceed to the dining room. There sitting in a chair is a young one who looks pretty good in the clothes we have set aside for this occasion.

"Who are you?" He asks. Staring at my beauty.

6. Victoria Rose

" I am none other then Victoria Rose The Mistress of this castle. And you would be the most recent visitor who will be here but for a short time. Well......at least.... alive anyway.

7. Victoria Rose

Shortly after my meal the other ghouls come and carry off what is left of the lad. Once cleaned up I after my meal I went into my garden and marvelled at the beauty. While waiting i realized something was about to happen.

8. Victoria Rose

As I get settled in for what remains of what looks like a long night of dull I decided to have my ghouls prepare the parlor for me to have a few 'cocktails' and listen to some music.

Gliwice is the name of the town. { real town made up tavern. Castle as well.}

9. Victoria Rose

"This may end up being a interesting day after all. Gwendolyn quickly get things ready it seems I have a guest arriving. " Hearing the sound of a carriage, I deside to greet this guest myself because it has been so long since my last non domed to die visitor.

10. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

vampiressa contessa ebony starfang the bloodbane darkstalking nightwalking beauty's horse-drawn carriage pulls up to the castle of victoria rose. she thanks her ghoul coachman as he hands her down and brushes her glossy black skirts smooth. the black horses rear dramatically. lightning peals.

she makes her way to the entrance of victoria rose's castle and announces herself to the door gnome. 'i'm here to make a social call,' she says.

(victoria please respond)

11. Victoria Rose

Victoria Rose greets this one at the door.
    " Darling please come in, you must be weary from your travels. "

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  12. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

ebony starfang spreads her beautiful skirts and gives a polite curtsey from one ruler to another. 'i assure you my dear i am more than ready for anything the night may throw at us. and the night is still young no? i am sure that you have much planned for all your visitors tonight. please tell me your plans.'

she follows victoria further into the castle.

(victoria please respond)

13. Jack Saturday

Jack Saturday your problem now

Meanwhile, somewhere well away from the gate, away from any lights or patrols, a darkly dressed figure is scaling the wall. It's quiet, aside from the occasional quiet burp, and nimble enough at first, but about twenty feet up it sort of loses the plot and wanders to a stop. It seems to have forgotten what it's doing. It takes one hand off the stones to scratch its ass, loses its grip, and falls, with a sound that's not so much a scream as a soft 'whee!'.

The figure hits the rocky ground hard. It lies there like a rag doll for a few minutes. Then it lets out a badly stifled laugh and scrambles upright to lurch back to the wall. It pauses in deepest shadow... and there's a sound of liquid splashing.

"That's better," Jack mutters as he finishes getting rid of used whiskey. "Right. Goin' in the castle." He dusts his hands off and begins climbing again.

(if no one notices him before he gets over the wall, he's going to derp around and sightsee like a tourist, stealing random shiny things. he's honestly not that stealthy even when sober, and right now he's tripping balls, so he shouldn't be hard to detect.

respond whenever convenient, just dropping this here for whenever.)

• Like x 1
  14. Victoria Rose

As you stumble around the grounds you hear a growl and barking of a 3 headed undead dog starring you down.

15. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Princess Magnhilda whistled to herself cheerfully as she made her way through the woods, her boots squelching in the mud. Rain had come rather out of nowhere, but she'd seen an ominous-looking castle illuminated by a sudden and dramatic lightning flash, which boded well for her. She glanced behind her. "Bingle! Git!" she barked.

"RABBIT!"

"
    Bingle, now!" At her tone, the puppy sprinted back to her, tongue lolling. "Good boy!"

"I am a good boy!" woofed Bingle cheerfully. Thus encouraged, they made their way up to the castle. Maggie looked over at the doorman. Well, he definitely didn't look human. This was a good decision. "Who lives here?"

(@Victoria Rose )

• Like x 1
  16. Jack Saturday

(assuming this is for jack?)

"Hahaha whoops, good boy, good -- boys." He blinks rapidly to make sure the dog actually has three heads and it's not just Drunk Vision, while groping along the wall of whatever outbuilding he was investigating until he finds something to grab onto. A weapon maybe? He brings it around -- nope. It's a rake. He throws it across the courtyard. "Fetch! Good doggies, go get it!"

17. Victoria Rose

As we walk along though the great hall I direct us toward the first room of the castle that is an entertainment room complete with a bar that has long tubes that go somewhere behind a large painting and has a fireplace (clean of course) not used much. To the right of the door is a small chair with what looks like a baby doll on it. In the far right corner is what looks like a statue of 2 gentlemen and a lady.

18. Victoria Rose

The dog looks at you funny and then one head looks behind him as a small group of ghouls following behind.

One of them walk closer to you and gives you a arm. ( not his but an arm non the less). He motions you to throw it.

• Like x 2
  19. Victoria Rose

"You would be at the castle of Victoria Rose. She is awaiting those who wise to join her in an adventure. I will announce you at once my lady."

20. Jack Saturday

This makes perfect sense to Jack. "Thanks, buddy. Hey, puppy, you want this? Oh, you're into this, ain'tcha? Go fetch!" He tosses the arm, and laughs delightedly as the creature goes galloping off after it. "What's his name? Does he have just one or does he need three?"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice