vent thread for a shark

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by gills, Jul 2, 2016.

1. gills

gills dead

i didn't want to come home. i didn't want tobcome home

2. gills

gills dead

i just keep crying at random moments with no warning????? i thought i'd feel better by now but i just miss him more

3. gills

gills dead

ok so apparently it's bad to kill yourself but is it bad to fantasize about it

4. gills

gills dead

i haven't gotten a full nights sleep or eaten anything in two days i just. stopped feeling like a person

5. gills

gills dead

i want to kill myself but i don't have enough energy so i'mcjust gonna lie here wishing i could fall asleep and not wake up

6. gills

gills dead

my two remaining emotions: Crying and Nothing

7. gills

gills dead

my new thing is downing lots of pills knowing that it's not enough to kill me but kinda wishing it would and then just dealing with being sick for awhile

8. gills

gills dead

"are you suicidal" is a pointless question bc i literally always am suicidal. except i got a nice break from that for a whole two weeks and promptly forgot how to deal with that being my default mode of operation.

9. gills

gills dead

who am i kidding. i'm never gonna be able to move over there and live in a cute house with him and be happy
    i'm leading him on and i should break up with him or kill myself or both

10. gills

gills dead

we're on call and i hate it i can hear him existing but I'm not with him i miss him i miiss him

11. gills

gills dead

i can't feel my fingers and i sliced my arms up and i justcwish i could die

12. gills

gills dead

goigb home is the worst thing i've ever done i feel like i got ripped inside out

13. gills

gills dead

14. bunnies!

bunnies! Actual Moe Bunny Girl, Holly

I know it doesn't mean much, but I'd definitely be sad to see you go and I know that's true for a lot more people. I wish I could help more but I'm way negative on spoons.

• Like x 2
  15. gills

gills dead

i'm at class but i downed a bunch of pills before i left so here's hoping i just collapse and get to go home

16. gills

gills dead

pills + no food + no sleep is gr8

17. gills

gills dead

brain: eat hand soap you'll throw up and then you'll get to go home

18. gills

gills dead

DON'T ASK ME ABOUT MY TRIP I'M GONNA START CRYING AGAIN

19. gills

gills dead

can anyone help me

20. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

i don't know how much i can help right now, but witnessed
    longer term, maybe we can strategize ways to find you a place to stay and a way to get out of that house? it won't help with missing your boyfriend, but from what you've said about your mom here, i think some distance from her would really help your mental health

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice