Venting of a flower

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Mossflower, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Mossflower

Mossflower Well-Known Member

I guess that's an okay title, gets the point across at least.

I've just been feeling a strange mix of depression and general apathy for anything and everything around me to the point that I just find myself wondering daily why I even bother with doing anything anymore. Not like there's a point to all of it anyway. It will just have to be done all over again the next day and the one after that and so on and so forth.

I mean I have a degree and everything but my anxiety and severe social issues keep me from getting or keeping a job outside of fast food or retail. I'm not considered disabled enough to get help outside of meds that just take the edge off most days, and the way things are looking the odds of me being able to get enough help with housing and food stamps to get by on what I make now are slim to none so I'll probably never be able to move out on my own. I'm stuck in a catch 22 situation with really no idea how to get out of it or even if I can.

Right now sleep sounds good. Maybe a nap will help lessen the nothingness a bit.

• Like x 1
  2. Mossflower

Mossflower Well-Known Member

I swear if I get in trouble at work for not knowing how to make lunch burgers when I only work breakfast I am going to have a serious talk with the owner about his managers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice