1. Yes, we're aware that McAfee is reporting this as a "malicious site", we don't know why. I have some indirect evidence suggesting someone filed a bogus report somewhere. In the mean time, doing some software updates. Probably safe/harmless, but things might be down occasionally until it's done.
    Dismiss Notice

Voldemort McTeenyHands' Roller Coaster Train Wreck

Discussion in 'Up the People' started by kmoss, Sep 26, 2016.

1. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Shitposting all night.

Adult Baby/Diaper Lover. Yeah.

• Informative x 2
  2. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Man this whole Alyssa Milano SexStrike thing is just like. A) u really think fundie old men are gonna care??? their wives are post-menopause and their sidepieces are paid off and probably couldn't even come forward if they have a child. like the legislature voted for this, not fucking ur bf isn't gonna do shit B) so as a lesbian there is nothing I can do for the cause? should I call all my dude friends and emphatically tell them I am not gonna fuck them?

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  3. idiomie

idiomie ;&

....what?

• Agree x 9
  4. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Sorry, context. A lot of people have been criticizing her over this because like...its a pretty lame form of protest. Most of the abortion issues we're facing rn aren't voted in, so unless you're dating a state senator or a supreme court justice and have the key to his chastity belt a sex strike is really not gonna do anything. And like. If the only way a dude will support a person's right to chose is if sex is on the line then... I mean, it's your choice to be with him I guess.

• Agree x 5
  5. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

6. idiomie

idiomie ;&

:psyduck: I feel like every take I read in those threads was a bad take.... what

• Agree x 3
  7. theprettiestboy

theprettiestboy wombatman

8. hyrax

hyrax had a handle on my life, but i broke it

• Like x 18
    • Agree x 4
    • Winner x 1
  9. hyrax

hyrax had a handle on my life, but i broke it

• Winner x 19
  10. Verily

Verily a very ineffective hitman

Who was the one?!

Turns out it was Rand Paul. Apparently he hasn’t said why, because all I can find about it is jokes about him dying, which I can only assume is not really about his stance on this specific robocall bill since nobody seems to have any details beyond wishing injury upon him.

I’m so glad it passed though.

• Informative x 4
  11. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

Not surprising it was Rand Paul. He's at least somewhat consistent in his "the government shouldn't be able to do anything about anything" stance.

• Agree x 5
    • Witnessed x 2
  12. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

He is still, for some reason, in government, but hey.

• Agree x 3
  13. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

Yeah, he's a reformer rather than a revolutionary, trying to enact change from the inside.
    To be fair, he's probably personally stopped more legislation than the entirety of the anarchist-libertarian movement outside of the government.

• Agree x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice