Vent Walk-in freezer (general-purpose vent thread)

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by seebs, Jun 1, 2016.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident POTSie potato.

the only down side of putting the "do we want this/is there a thread like this" threads in That's So Meta is any time there's a Seebs related problem it wipes out any other current topic on the recently displayed list and it's the only thing I see so even I forget to check most of the time because I assume all that's in That's So Meta is fire at this point unless there's another recently posted in topic on the display. orz

• Witnessed x 3
  2. townghost

townghost mystery crab

lmfao bruh i'll never know if ***** abandoning me in my time of life and death need had anything to do with being truscum and its like. was i supposed to be. an example. a test. a demonstration. the first truscum to actually just die. idk! i just wasn't made for this planet i guess

• Witnessed x 1
  3. ashtraymaze

ashtraymaze Member

boy golly gee. i can’t wait to go protest as we’ve been doing for consistent 8+ hour days and to have to deal w the org who has been using abusive tactics on their people (and brought TERFs to a meeting to ‘struggle with us’ abt whether sex workers are evil) canvassing during someone else’s protest!

also the Web Stalkers have threatened to track us down at our friends memorial (he was shot during a protest so it’s like, on a bench in the city) and “curbstomp us” so i’m not loving that

EDIT / nvm my partner told me he doesn’t want to go because of those prior mentioned things. but now i’m really antsy because it’s like... i Need to be out there when i can be lmfao

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
    • Witnessed x 3
  4. Camber

Camber Active Member

if I were less in crunch mode the fruit flies crawling over my screen n flying into my ears n such might distress me more! as it is they just read as a sort of funny visual metaphor. no my life is Not rotting from the inside out! and it's a bit funny that I'm getting all this stuff I automatically read as symbolism of decay when for once that Isn't the thing I'm worried about. instead I am worried about all my one hundred as-soon-as-possible tasks. and also the possible process of talking to people about adhd lol trying to postpone figuring that one out til the next enormous overarching task

• Witnessed x 1
  5. gemini28

gemini28 Don't Do A Hit

it feels so dumb to feel distressed over this but my switch has been broken for over a week and i just wanna play acnh this isnt fair

• Witnessed x 7
  6. Camber

Camber Active Member

my function when showing contractors around the building is basically 1. take minutes 2. support the guy who knows stuff about the building so he doesn't have to do all of them by himself, and these are things worth doing, but also god I do not enjoy it, they all ladies-first me and look to the guy for every question which - like, fair, in a lot of senses, because my knowledge of the building is v limited to our fire system - but it's a bad feeling. and I feel bad that the guy has to do basically all the talking even though this is Not my area, and that I did kind of a bad job supporting him in doing that today bc I didn't, like, ask him how he was in the debrief even though he seemed even more subdued than me lol, because I woke up 2 hrs earlier than usual and all my social stuff is working on a delay. aaaaa

also While I was walking between buildings doing like the only thing useful I did that whole visit got laughed at by some teens chilling on our steps w no masks lol... love to walk past some kids and have them go 'what the fuck?' in a laughing scandalised tone..... like I Get It I too have been a thoughtless youth and I don't hate em for it it's just more feeling ridiculous in a bad way than I've dealt with since lockdown started p much

• Witnessed x 5
  7. spikekat

spikekat mothman wannabe

i was good at making friends as a kid (read: i was likeable and friendly-ish and fun-to-look-at, or depressed to the point of having no personality which was mistaken for intriguing) and now im very bad at connecting with the few friends i do have let alone making new friends and i just feel incredibly lonely and isolated, which is stupid because i live with my supposedly best friend, i just literally dont know how to talk to him or anyone anymore

• Witnessed x 9
  8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

It's my birthday in five days. I like the cake and presents. I hate getting older. I'm only thirty now and it feels like I'm too old to exist already.

• Witnessed x 2
  9. CRCR

CRCR Human Expresso

The rate that radical feminist rhetoric has infected certain discourse and how little people can recognize it when it doesn't have all-capital TERF flags.

• Witnessed x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice