*waves nervously*

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by Panda, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Panda

Panda Fuzzy critter

Hi dear people of Kintsugi, I've stumbled here by chance and this place seemed cool so I figured I'd join.

Anyway, I guess this is the part where I talk a bit about who I am. I'm Panda, I'm 29 years old (and I don't act my age, ever) and I'm both queer (somewhere around id'ing as a demiboy and greyace (I think that's what it's called)) and neurodivergent (CPTSD, very, very likely autistic and probably having some form of ADHD going on).

I enjoy fandom stuff and my special interests are usually from that area as well. Currently I'm mostly into Critical Role. Past special interests and series I'm still into include Dr Who, Adventure time and Criminal minds (It's trash, but I've become attached over the past like, 8 years I've been watching.)

I also really really like games. I'm probably one of the few adults that unironically enjoy Minecraft but it's so... stimmy to me.
    I guess the most current game I really like is the new Mass Effect, that's great too.

Okay, one more thing before I stop talking about special interests... I also really like writing. Roleplaying is dear to me and has been a hobby of mine for many, many years. I saw there's a roleplaying forum here, maybe I'll join in there sometime... I've never done group rp before though.

So anyway, I think I've been rambling enough so... hi peeps, I hope I'm here to stay and don't chicken out of *gasp* interacting with people but this place looks really lovely.

• Like x 3
  2. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Hey there! Hope you enjoy it here and continue to find it lovely. I know there's a Critical Role thread in Fan Town (and a Dr. Who one too, IIRC).

• Like x 1
  3. Panda

Panda Fuzzy critter

Hi Saro, thank you for welcoming me. I've found the Critical Role thread and my regional so I think I'm getting settled in just nicely.

4. kmoss

kmoss whoops

i'm pretty sure there's a group of minecrafters on kintsugi too, so
    actually let me find the thread
    yeah it's huge

also, welcome to kintsugi!

• Like x 1
  5. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

There's two Minecraft threads, even, because one is for a rather modded server some people play in, and one is for the game itself! My comp can't handle too many mods, I usually stick to near-vanilla survivor servers.

• Like x 2
  6. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Speaking of minecraft, *points to signature*

Oh, signatures are disabled by default. I host a vanilla server Here. Its usually not too busy, and I only pop on if someone tells me somethings wrong, or to check that an update etc. went smoothly. It is currently running 1.10.2, I'll probably update it at some point in the near future.

Anyways! Hey there, welcome to the forums!

• Like x 1
  7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Cool, a criminal minds fan! I used to watch it a ton with my sister, she was a huge fan and i think still ships emily and jj. My fave is spencer because his personality is #relatable

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  8. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

hi!

• Like x 1
  9. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Hi!

I also really love writing (and hearing about other people's writing). I'm also interested in roleplaying, though I haven't done very much of it before.

• Like x 1
  10. Panda

Panda Fuzzy critter

Omg you people are so nice, I'll be sure to take a look at everything I've been links once I'm at my laptop, I don't forum so well on mobile.

@Deresto Spencer is my favourite too, even if the showrunners put the poor kid through so much shit!

• Like x 1
  11. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Hello! I also love Dr Who and enjoy a good Minecrafting session! Welcome!

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice