What Fursona would *insert character* have?

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Deresto, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

What animals do you think your faves/most hated/side character(s) would identify with most? What would you like to see them as regardless of their own "choices"? OCs welcome! I'd like to stay away from RPF unless they are out with a Fursona already but go on I guess

Starting with something random: if Scooby was a human, what would the rest of his crime solving dogs look like? All I've got so far is a vehement No to the obvious sheepdog shaggy but no good reason why. I'm thinking skittish dalmatian? If you want to run with this I'm also not opposed to other sonas for them, I just like the idea of a cowardly K9 handler and his huge pack of K9s who are somehow the best trackers in the country

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  2. HonestlyVan

HonestlyVan a very funny person who never tells jokes

This is such a weirdly specific thing to have fully-formed fannish ideas about.

Anyway Impactor Transformers would have a badger fursona.

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  3. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I've been deep in the shit for decades, used to come up with design ideas for human headcanons of my pets and Fursonas for my siblings. My favorite one I did with my brother, with him wanting to be a giraffe and my only complaint being how would he drive (not thinking of convertibles at all)

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Also, to consider: Sasuke Uchiha as the world's shittiest lion

Edit: or a housecat that thinks he's a lion? I just see a lot of potential wasted, so him being a lion and all that could mean getting thrown away for pomp and circumstance, not even to mention his Lone Wolf act, like. Makes way too much sense. Lions do best in a pride, not alone.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  5. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Velma could be a poodle, maybe—they’re known for their intellect! Maybe a particularly floofy apricot poodle specifically, to bring her iconic style to mind?

Also Luz’s fursona is an otter and that’s why she has an otter suit, you can’t change my mind

• Winner x 1
  6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

My fave characters already are animals, but Basil the hare either is canonically otherkin or has a canon stag fursona.

• Winner x 3
  7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Omg yes, I like that a lot!

Continuing on with the plot, Freddie is definitely a jack russel, smart enough for complex instructions and full of energy but otherwise pretty airheaded.
    I want something classically pretty for Daphne but I'm torn on personality. Should I go useless bait like the early misogynistic Scooby shows, or smart and a bit deadly like the new shows?

• Winner x 1
  8. Acey

I’m fully here for the latter—maybe a papillon? Small and classically cute and pretty, but with some serious smarts!

• Agree x 2
  9. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Omg yesss

• Winner x 1
  10. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

Tataru Taru FFXIV has a fursona and it's Isabelle Animalcrossing.

• Winner x 3
  11. Acey

Amethyst’s fursona is this fucker right here
    AF82A9BC-A45A-4393-AB77-64FF240B09FF.jpeg

• Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  12. HonestlyVan

HonestlyVan a very funny person who never tells jokes

IDK how these track, but I thought French spaniel for Daphne and Irish wolfhound for Shaggy just on, like, visual resemblance.

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  13. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Do you think animal characters would have human furlessonas?

14. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Ok actually I like the Irish wolfhound for shaggy a lot! Googling french spaniels actually give me more of a Freddy vibe on second thought, but I do agree based on design those are both great options! I just tend towards closeness in personality and since Fursona choices tend to be at least a little bit wish fulfillment you gotta get in the mindset of the character, too! Don't mind if this sounds at all too involved, I'm obsessed

• Winner x 1
  15. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Absolutely, if you like that vibe! I see Scooby as a fresh out of training short haired brunette with a lisp and is very skittish personality. He's tall and looks older than he is and is allergic to cats

• Winner x 1
  16. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Harrow's a ferret. My girlfriend has stated that she thinks Gideon would be a lion or some such very butch kind of animal. She's now stuck that way for me in my head because of it.

Baru is a cormorant. Do you even need to ask? It is her name! Baru Cormorant! Though if we wish to be fancy then she's a cormorant-coyote hybrid. Hu meanwhile is a hawk. Again. It's canon. If we're being fancy she's a hawk-wolf. Iscend is some sort of sexy slinky big cat. Maybe a panther. Xe's a seal. Shao Lune's a weasel.

Jame's a cat. Tori is also a cat. They are black cats with little white tufts on their chests. So they look like cait sith. Cleppety is a goose. She's got mad goose energy. Aerulan must also be a cat with a white tuft because she looks just like Jame. Brenwyr...Brenwyr's a raging bull of a woman. Literally. I feel like Marc would also be a cow but instead of a spooky black one filled with hate rage, he is a friendly highland bull. All shaggy and friend shaped.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice