what's up guys i'm leaving my mom's house

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by lvkz, Feb 26, 2016.

1. lvkz

lvkz Well-Known Karkat

just kidding, its an apartment, anyway, i have no where to go, but as you know anywhere else is better than where i am. i am going to get some survival items and try to hook myself up with some kind of homeless shelter and hopefully i can get a job. hopefully i can change my name before i go but if it's not i may have to pass as a girl. that might suck but hopefully i won't get raped or anything. i'll try my best to grow a beard... i'll talk to you guys later ok... i kind of want my previous posts deleted actually. i'm kinda tired of the internet too. i have not been on skype at all in like 3 weeks. "but luke, you're never on skype" true. but i was on skype even less. but i'll update this thread every so often with my adventures. someone should finish my house in minecraft, i'm trying to make a giant tree, and i was trying to dig out the underground and put my animals down there too. i'm using the field on the other side of the forest to get wood and leaves. i'm gonna try to work on it a lot before i leave

2. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

Stay safe, okay?

• Like x 1
  3. lvkz

lvkz Well-Known Karkat

i guess having animals is kind of redundant when you have all the food mods but they're like my pets now

can i get my name on the forums changed to something too? like, "karkatfucker69"?
    that would be funny. if that's too inappropriate i want it to be "weedeer2013". just ftlulz .

@Bel Capricorn actually i'm not too concerned about other people, my biggest concern is my mom flipping out and calling cops. i will be truly fucked if that happens but for now she's cool with me leaving

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice