Where does internet bullying go?

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by Raire, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Not quite sure it goes under "is this abuse?" category.

Friend needs help and I would generally point her to that subforum but, not entirely sure.

2. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

if you're wondering where it would go and it's a thing you want help with, i think the General Advice subforum would be good. i think the mods could move it if they think it's in the wrong subforum. though the mods seem pretty chill with putting stuff that's not necessarily abuse at all in that sub forum (witness: bpd anon's How fucked am I thread). i mean, stuff-that's-not-abuse-related in that subforum might become a bad trend if people do it a lot or tons of people join this website, but as it is, i think it should be okay.

wow... i think my answer might've basically amounted to "i don't know." but it does seem to have a bit more substance than that, so... *presses Post Reply*

3. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Well, it seems like a good starting point to try the general advice and perhaps suggest some trigger warnings in it so no one is caught unawares. Thanks ua

• Like x 2
  4. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

General advice is pretty reasonable, yeah. Or Fine Imported Drama, maybe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice