Whoops I never made an intro thread here I am

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by theambernerd, Aug 29, 2015.

1. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Hey! Online I go by amber. I'm the sister of @littlewhitemouse , watch out for our sister telepathy!

I'm a nerd and artist halfway through an animation degree, I do some art at amberbydreamsart.tumblr.com, but as I'm still in the middle of the steep learning curve that is finally taking your own art seriously after just doodling for way too long, I don't post most my things. Still feel all that wow do I hate how I draw people feels, so mostly cat stuff in there. Damn you, unfortunate obsession with a children's book series!

Besides that, I nerd over SU, Homestuck (aaaaa i m still working on catching up after not reading for like a year so no spoilers plz ;; ), Avengers (many years of cosplaying loki keep me attached to the fandom I can't escape), and neverending lingering love of Kingdom Hearts
    Mostly gotten over Hetalia, but boy oh boy did I love it. Will still have occasional spazzes of love over it.

But. Yeah! Here I am.
    (I am totally open to people suggesting me things to draw, specially fanart, cause boy am i more motivated to get off my ass and make nice art if I know people already want to see it >>)

• Like x 4
  2. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

Are you referring to the Warriors series because that was my favorite for years

3. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

If your Loki is half as wonderful as your Oli, I think people would be horribly disappointed if you left the Avengers fandom.

4. theambernerd

@Bel Capricorn yes I am, I make some animations for it on youtube as well if you're interested >3> name is again amberbydreamsart. i'm so creative

@emythos I like to think it's pretty good >w> I use the suit outfit he has in the Stuttgart scene in avengers cause fuck i have no clue how to make that armor, but it's still a good, fun cosplay!
    though it also requires me to keep my hair within a certain length around convention times Dx i should get a wig

• Like x 1
  5. emythos

That sounds awesome :D (but yes, wigs are good.)

6. strictly quadrilateral

In that case, you should draw me lots of cats. I can't draw them at all and it makes me sad.

7. theambernerd

I will totally draw you lots of cats. Any cats in particular you want? Or just generic cats

8. emythos

Can I throw in a request for orange cats?

9. theambernerd

hell yes you can, my tentative fursona is an orange cat -is slowly invading the furries-

• Like x 1
  10. emythos

:D orange cats are the best cats.

11. strictly quadrilateral

You should draw me all the cats. Any and all of them.

Edit: Actually, if I find you references could you draw my old cats? They were the sweetest and I miss them a lot.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
    • Like x 1
  12. theambernerd

for sure! I'd be glad to

13. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Oh good. more kingdom hearts people. I tripped and fell back into it hard this last week or so, whoopsie.

• Like x 2
  14. theambernerd

Yessssssss kh! I literally got into kingdom hearts first like 8 years ago, and it never leaves. Sometimes I manage to not be completely obsessed for a little while, but it always comes back.

15. Starcrossedsky

I have such a KH problem. Sits in the back corner, nursing not!KH3 fic.

• Like x 1
  16. emythos

I haven't thought about KH in ages, but now I'm going to, and it will take over aaaaahhhhhhh

17. Starcrossedsky

I don't think we have a fan town thread. I'm going to go make one if not.

• Like x 1
  18. theambernerd

Definitely should if there isn't one, I would fangirl forever on it

• Like x 1
  19. theambernerd

20. emythos

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice