Vent Why shouldn’t I die

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Kaemara, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Kaemara

Kaemara New Member

ahaha this is the sexond time I’ve gad to come crawling back here but i dont know of anywhere else where i can vent and ppl might respond without dumping a whole bunch of emotional baggage on my friends that yhey dont deserve lol
    My doc didnt refill my brain meds (including an ssri) last appntment and then the one i was supposed to have today was cancelled so! I cant get more meds until august and i have already been off them for half a week and then! We found out that the ultrasound i needed is going to cost us over 800 dollars bc out insurance only paid one third, and that our deductable is 6000 dollars per person so we cant even go to the doctor anymore so so meds! And im useless and now i am costing my fanily nearly 1000 dollars total and i cant get a job because im a stupid and unlikable and lazy fuck and who the fuck would even hire me in the first fucking place. I cant do anything good i just cause trouble for my family and ive been putting stress on my girlfriend and if i died people would just. Be better fucking off. Only a few ppl would even fucking care and their lives would all be better without me around. I still have panic attack fucking meds and it would be so easy to just swallow and handful of them and never xause anyone any trouble ever again

• Witnessed x 4
  2. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

hey there :< i know things suck right now but it definitely won't last forever, and i know you feel guilty for costing money but once its all sorted you'll most likely feel a lot better
    people dont get hired all the time and its not because they're stupid or unlikable or lazy; a lot of the time its luck of the draw. i promise, no one would be better off if you died

• Agree x 2
  3. Kaemara

Kaemara New Member

Im too much of a coward to even apply to places. I cant even imagine how to make a resume that isn’t just “I’m a useless waste of space” over and iver again
    I just atress my parents out and i stress my girlfriend out and its just a matter of time before i drive everyone off again. Im fucking garbage

• Witnessed x 1
  4. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

just because you stress people out doesnt mean that they dont care about you and love you
    i know you're venting but i am going to sincerely offer to help with a resume, if you want - i'm pretty good at it and id be glad to help you out, resume building can definitely seem like an insurmountable obstacle if it's not something you're used to doing
    and i don't think you're a coward. i think you're stressed n not on ur meds, which makes things 1000x more difficult

• Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice