would anyone be interested in a fallout universe rp?

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Sol, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

i have a great private rp going atm which is basically synth!Signless and John Hancock pissing around in the wasteland but i'd love to expand more on synth!Signless and the ghoul!Psiioniic i've been toying around with as well as hancock and a few other assorted fallout universe ocs.

the universe is pretty expansive and the lore's pretty loosely defined so it gives a lot of scope for a big open RP thing but before i put any work into it would anyone be interested? we'd have to agree on a setting/region probably although characters could come from anywhere (i'm a fan of NV myself just because it has the most interesting faction dynamic imo)

canon characters (companions, world bosses etc?) would probably have to have applications or something?

idk guys if you're interested spitball some ideas with me

2. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

3. Valenorn

Valenorn Praise the Commonwealth

dude, i love fallout. i have been playing fallout 4 non-stop. i love nick valentine and i would totally want to join. although i could rp as my fallout 4 character though, considering that the endings are different, it would be fun to see other people's endings with their characters.

• Like x 1
  4. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

GOOD. nick valentine is Good and Deserves Better i will protect him.

part of me is like "man it's gonna be weird having like five people who all coincidentally were frozen and got out of different vaults" but the rest of me doesn't care, like lbr the game aint that deep. i might drag in a courier anyway, my SoSu is dry as dirt lol.

5. Valenorn

quick question, if you played fallout 4, which ending did you choose?

6. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

i didn't actually get to the main ending yet because im a slut for sidequests x.x

7. Valenorn

did u get the dlc's?

8. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

not on the season pass but i should b getting far harbour next week if i dont bankrupt myself w vet bills

9. Valenorn

It's a really good dlc, i highly recommend taking Nick with you.

10. Valenorn

hey, have you made the rp yet, or are we the only 2 people that seem to want to do it? Just checking in

11. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

we are the only ones, weeps.

12. mek

mek I AM THE LIZARD KING

I might be interested, though I haven't played very much of 4

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice