BDZ Writing and Related Calamities

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by BaseDeltaZero, Apr 24, 2017.

1. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Shitposting all night.

So, as I mentioned in the general comics creation thread, I've been working on a 3d model comic. I can't really work on it right now, because computer problems, but I can talk about it!

Called 'Chronicle of the Imperial War', It's a crossover between, of all things, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha and Warhammer 40,000. Which sounds weird, and probably is, but gives plenty of opportunity for Kewl Stuff Blowing Up. I originally started writing this as prose fanfic, but... that didn't work very well. So I decided to switch to comic format, which is... considerably easier to write.

I haven't got very far back into the story, I've been focusing on the modeling itself, but I have the Prologue and very start of Chapter 1 written... as well as a lot of old prose material and general commentary.

I have most everything on Google Docs, though Chapter 1 isn't quite up to date.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6h0xRFWozKaZ2ZSNzZiN1NqRE0?usp=sharing

This link should allow you to view and hopefully comment! Feel free to also comment in this thread.

(And, at least first, at least note if you do comment, I'm not sure I'm being notified.)

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice