General CAT-ter (The Beanery)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Saro, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Not to belabor a point too much, but I think big cat energy might be "being vaguely confused as to why someone is holding you up like that".

• Agree x 5
    • Like x 1
  2. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

he's not as big as Pickles but here's my Big Boy:

dalty2.jpg
    he's ripped 2 sides off the shoebox but he still wants to sit in it

dalty3.jpg
    hugs

dalty1.jpg
    ok he doesn't look that big here but i just think it's funny the way he sits to look out the window. i live in an old house, and the windows are very low, so instead of sitting in the windowsill, he just sits his butt on the floor and puts his paws on the windowsill and it's ADORABLE

(edit: please report my cats, Dalton's crimes need to be known)

• Winner x 14
    • Agree x 1
  3. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

he has made the shoebox Perfect

• Informative x 3
    • Agree x 2
  4. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Powerful cat gif

[​IMG]

See this post for the perfect music to obtain Powerful Cat Energy

• Agree x 7
    • Useful x 1
  5. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  6. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 1
  7. Everett

The guy who found a cat had appeared under his bed and had 4 kittens--
    [​IMG]

Has had the mom checked for a microchip and found she wasnt chipped, ie nobody owns her as far as he can tell,which means he is officially Cat Dad Extraordinaire

[​IMG]

And you can find more cute pics and updates in this thread, or scroll all the way up from that tweet to see The Full Saga... he has named the mom Forever and i love it

Edit: frigen,look at the little pink paw pads and beans! Too tiny and perfect, help, dying due to my own post...

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    • Winner x 11
  8. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

Unsure if more mesmerised by Perfect Beans or that Hair pls send help

• Agree x 8
    • Witnessed x 1
  9. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

• Agree x 6
    • Winner x 3
  10. Everett

a forest friend

• Agree x 8
  11. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

I love being able to read cat body language because this cat is basically saying "curious? curious! person? friend? who?" and then the tail goes up at the end and he's like "FRIEND! FRIEND! PETS PLEASE!"

• Agree x 6
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  12. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

My mom bought me a cute cat ring when she was out here last month, a longcat curling around the finger with a gap but too solid to really stretch/close the gap for sizing. Whatever it fits on my pinky and it's cute as fuck. And we needed another piece of jewelry to be viable for the discount.

It's also got a half-matte black layer (black kitty!) which isn't great quality and has started coming off, probably partly because I only take my rings off under limited circumstances. The top layer of the layer, if that makes any sense, is coming off first so now my black cat is developing white spots.

The fucking hilarious thing is, the layer's coming off in Spotty Cat Spots. The lower left beans are white now. The right ear has a tiny bit of white, the other is mostly white. It's got a white spot to one side of the snoot. It's almost definitely because of the detailing, the bits that stick out most lose the most black. But it's so perfect I love it.

(Also because of the way the ring curves around the finger I AM ALWAYS TOUCHING THE FORBIDDEN TUM)

• Winner x 7
  13. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Apartment full of catnip mice, bell balls, and an actual catnip plant, and Beans only wants to play with this 6 inch piece of frayed shoelace

• Winner x 5
    • Witnessed x 4
  14. devils-avocado

devils-avocado tired and gay

but it smells like outdoors and Feet

• Agree x 2
  15. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

It doesn’t even! It’s been so long since this particular shoelace was attached to a shoe and yet it is somehow the Best Thing Ever

It’s really cute to watch her chase it around tho

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 2
  16. thegrimsqueaker

thegrimsqueaker 28 Moribunding Mouse Aggravates the Angry Assholes

does anyone else ever wake up w/ a cat on their head? bc I'm starting to feel like monster has some attachment issues

• Agree x 5
    • Like x 3
    • Witnessed x 1
  17. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

I don't know about attachment issues, but agreed for sometimes waking up with a cat on my head. It's not even my cat. She just sits on my head sometimes if I'm pet sitting for my friends.

• Like x 5
    • Winner x 2
    • Informative x 2
  18. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Not head, but one of mine will lay on your waist given half a chance.

• Like x 2
  19. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

Could I get some advice? My geriatric kitty has been completely avoiding both of her beds and instead sleeps in the middle of the floor. Its hot during the day so it's kinda understandable, but she sleeps there at night too. I'm kinda afraid that my dad is going to trip over her by accident when he's walking through the living room. Not sure what to do.

I think she may have had flees, but I gave her advantage a few days ago, but she still doesn't like her bed. They should all be dead.

20. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

Is it hot out? My parents' place has AC but my cat was still determined to sleep on the floor because it's cooler, until my sister put a pillow in front of one of the vents so she has somewhere nice and cool to sleep.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice