Gifdump

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Lazarae, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

My friends are addicted to reaction gifs. I've only got a handful and they're nothing special, but post your favorites here! Maybe I can add a few to my sparse collection, and there are probably people here with gif obsessions >>

2. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

I used to have a truly enormous reaction gif collection - in fact, I still do, it's just on an external hard drive that has to be plugged into the wall (which should tell you how long I've been collecting them) and somehow in my jillion moves since I graduated high school that power cord has been lost.

I'm posting here to remind myself to put some of them here if the power cord shows up soon.

3. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

some of my faves

obligatory dancing nye gif:

bill nye.gif

for when you do something awesome:

sollux nice.gif

the person who made the previous gif also accidentally made a fucked up one, and i thought it was hilarious so i grabbed that one too:

sollux fuck up.gif

excited gif:

spongebob.gif

wessssssssst:

wessssssssst.gif

seeing your friend after a long time gif:

sponge.gif

see something cute gif:

steven.gif

kinda self explanatory:

instalove.gif

confused gif:

Psyduck2.gif~c200.gif

apparently a lot of my best gifs exceed the file limit, but i could find them online and provide a link if need be

eta: i forgot this one

spidey no 4.gif

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
    • Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice