I can't tell if my anger is normal

Discussion in 'Braaaaiiiinnnns...' started by cantankerousAquarius, Jul 31, 2016.

1. cantankerousAquarius

cantankerousAquarius Acrasial Macrology

I got into a bit of a heated argument that literally only lasted two posts yesterday, but that's fine because I love arguing the way I love peanut butter M&Ms. Problem is that they disengaged almost immediately to vague about me.

image.jpeg

I saw red. Like, teeth-grinding and evening-consuming anger. I hate being vagued about. I hate words being put in my mouth. What drives me battiest here is that they not only did this but were too chickenshit to put this in anything but the tags. Ugh.

A big reason I've held back from unloading on this person is that @chaoticArbiter pointed out a few days ago that something I was describing as a regular habit of mine was splitting. So. I'm not sure if that's what I'm doing here. Like, I can tell my brain is ascribing some possibly untrue motives and traits to this person and I'm trying to head it off when I notice it, but I'm still fairly furious with the blogger the next day and I'm pretty sure that's abnormal. I'm pretty sure it's abnormal to be enraged in the first place, but.

I'm just trying to ride out this sneaky hate spiral (at me at life and tumblr) and get back into something like a good mood.

Thoughts?

2. Lissa Lysik'an

Lissa Lysik'an Dragon-loving Faerie

I saw you post the lead up to this and, in this particular case, I would be angry as well. It was a shitty, dishonest thing they did and they knew it. It's hard NOT to be angry when you know someone is trying to hurt you behind your back.
    My solution is to have a shitty memory and do something engrossing until the memory of the insult fades, since there is nothing you can do to fix the twit, and fussing just makes you look bad to the people that the twit are aiming at.
    And have a Guinness if Ancient Guardian allows.

• Like x 3
  3. a small fis)(

a small fis)( 26 people in a trench coat

you're allowed to be angry, i saw the posts they made being talked aboat in tumblr.txt and they're being a super gross person!! try take some time to do somefin calming and take your mind off it if they're upsetting you, you deserve betta than letting someone that gross get to you!

4. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

It's cowardice so it pisses me off heavily too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice