incest shipping thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by context-free anon, Mar 17, 2017.

1. context-free anon

context-free anon Well-Known Member

creating this in response to the other shipping threads because i am Hella Edgy

• john/jade was my first homestuck ship and i just never stopped shipping them after we found out they're related
    • i found this fic the other day. it's notionally a shidge fic but the first chapter is holtcest, and the writing gives me so much nostalgia about fics from my early fandom days
    • i've never watched gravity falls but i ship pinecest for the aesthetic. there's just something that feels neat and tidy about shipping similar looking characters?

• Like x 7
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

The Marlfoxes and Pure Ferrets are already furry Targaryens.

• Like x 4
  3. valenstyne

valenstyne Went out for cigarettes, never came back

Dude, you mean I'm not the only one who kinda thought all the Marlfoxes were into each other? High five. (I should reread that book, it was always one of my favorites.)

• Like x 2
  4. Azurite

Azurite Just Floating

Rin & Yukio Okumura from Blue Exorcist. Because after you fuse your demonic essence together into a phoenix to defeat Satan/your dad, what's a little fucking?

[​IMG]

• Like x 6
  5. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Okay, but Dee/Dennis from Always Sunny is very *grabby hands*.

• Like x 4
  6. shmeed

shmeed plant me

dirk dave is so fucking good and it hurts me ugh fuck me UP
    i love going really bad places with it but just the fucking, one-sidedness of it, because bro did so much shit to dave but dirk never met his bro
    so dave is having this insanely intense reaction while dirk is just like "oh hey cool"
    and dave was groomed to never let on, especially with this specific person, what he's feeling and
    i need to write this i have too many unformed ideas but i lOVE IT

• Like x 4
  7. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

tbh most combinations of alpha kids and beta kids are wonderful (esp in one big pile tbh) but I love me some striders and lalondes paired in multiple different ways. never see as much johnjade as i'd like anymore tho. :/ such a cute ship, it's always nice to spot it during deep dives in old art tags.

eta: admittedly my love of those ship possibilities extends further, esp when au's are involved and ages are raised. no holds barred tbh.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    • Like x 5
  8. Inkblot

Inkblot I'M GOING TO THE LOST CAUSE PIT, MA

Did someone say incest shipping

Okay, okay. The list:
    Wincest: baby's first slash ship and still a source of nostalgia-feels
    All possible combinations of Striders and Lalondes, but especially Dirk/Dave, Roxy/Rose, Rose/Mom, and Dave/Rose
    Every beta troll/their dancestor (however much that counts as 'incest')
    Sans/Papyrus is fucking adorable
    Speaking of adorable, I'm seconding the Pinecest because Dipper and Mabel were my favorite part of the show
    Ginger/Bridget from Ginger Snaps (Ginger Snaps Back was basically a love letter to the pairing and I won't be convinced otherwise)

• Like x 7
  9. valenstyne

YES. :D

• Like x 3
  10. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Oh boy here we go
    Harry/Thomas, from the dresden files. Half brothers raised seperate from each other, Thomas is a sex vampire raised in a canonically incestuous family. Harry, meanwhile, has some extremely weird ways of describing Thomas, all of which focus on how hot he is.

From Homestuck, since I ship all of the alphas and betas together in one big pile, i ship pretty much all of the incest pairs inherent to that ship. For some reason the ot4 fics I've found only acknowledge Dave/Rose as incest, which, come on guys. The one ot8 fic i found acknowledged everything and had everyones relationships in this weird fluctuating red pale tangle and it was great. Unfortunately i can't find that fic anymore.

Pinecest is ALSO GOOD, thirding everyone else.

Um, from Red vs Blue, North and South Dakota (the names are codenames, they're in a weird military program. Just roll with it.)
    These two are ACTUALLY probably the most screwed up in this list, considering South actually killed her brother. Because she was super jealous of him, due to the military program they were in basically screwing around with everyone's emotions and stuff to see what would happen. So, basically, horrible one sided incestous hatecrush.
    Annnnnnd there's basically no fanfic because they are a) minor characters, and b) both get relegated to Background Gay Ships half the time when they do show up in fanfics.

• Like x 5
  11. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

@valenstyne I figured their mum would certainly be, anyway. Obsession with being surrounded by beauty and has seven kids all nearly identical to her? I really should R34 that shit.

• Like x 2
  12. valenstyne

Yes! Do it.

Oh, my other incest ships: Fred Weasley/George Weasley (sometimes with somebody else in the middle—I read a really good Fred/Hermione/George fic once), and Simon Tam/River Tam (because that would be just about the least dysfunctional part of their lives). And I totally OT3 Han/Luke/Leia, which is two-thirds incest so I think it still counts.

• Like x 5
  13. emythos

Han/Luke/Leia is a Good Ship

• Like x 9
  14. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

...You know. Considering how very, very much Harry's narration describes the hotness of so many of the women he comes across (ha ha) and how very rarely he describes the men in similar detail... that's a good point. That's a damn good point.

• Like x 3
  15. emythos

Seriously. Thomas is the ONLY GUY that gets that sort of description
    Even after he knows they're related.

• Like x 3
  16. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Harry likes to go on poetically about Marcone's dollar-colored green eyes, but as his basically kismesis that's only right and proper. And I think he stops at the eyes, as opposed to Thomas' everything.

• Like x 4
  17. emythos

yeah, he only ever talks about marcone's eyes.he mentions them A LOT, but not to, you know, the level of how absurd thomas or lady descriptions can be.

• Like x 3
  18. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Kencyrath is basically nothing but incest shipping. Ok there's lot more to it but like there are so many fucking incest ships in that shit.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    • Like x 3
  19. emythos

I still have to read those at some point
    you make them sound like so much fun

• Like x 3
  20. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

THEY ARE SO MUCH FUN. Jame and her twin brother Tori basically flip between the flushed and the pitch constantly and it is just. The fucking best. It isn't even like subtext or pretend shit we come up with as fans. It is just there staring us in the face as text text. Overtly. They haven't gone all the way, so to speak, but they have kissed, had an oddly sexual dance-fight, declared their love for one another in dreams, and generally just been screaming "I really, really want to fuck you but you piss me off so fucking bad".

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice