Kintsugi Plays Dragon Age 2 (a winner is me!)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by blue, Dec 3, 2015.

?

Who should we bring to the Deep Roads?

1. Carver

40.0%
  2. Fenris

35.0%
  3. Aveline

5.0%
  4. Anders

75.0%
  5. Isabela

5.0%
  6. Merrill

15.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

seconding pigeon

2. Enzel

Enzel androgynous jrpg protag

Barkspawn....omg.

I named my dog in Origins Max but I will take puns any day.

• Like x 1
  3. a tiny mushroom

a tiny mushroom the tiniest

My first playthrough dog was Luper, and my second one was Tamlen because I wanted to make myself sad.

4. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

done! and i changed the title, hope that was what you had in mind.

5. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

@jacktrash title should probably be 'which character should we date' actually

6. blue

blue hightown funk you up

@jacktrash Yeah, what Ivy said - we're deciding who to romance.

7. jacktrash

ok, fixed that :)

• Like x 1
  8. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

I get the feeling people's votes are carrying over from the previous poll- nothing against Merrill, but she's in the same slot as "female mage" was, so...

9. jacktrash

i thought i reset it, but... ok, i have reset it again, and when i view results, there are zero votes. are you seeing zero votes also?

• Like x 2
  10. OnnaStik

• Like x 1
  11. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

Alright, lovelies.

It's time to sit back and relax... turn the lights down low...

As we meet Dragon Age II's SEXY BACHELOR/ETTES

[​IMG]

This blonde mage with a scruffy beard and a charming smile is a free spirit... in fact, he is two free spirits. A former Grey Warden, Anders is experienced in braving the dark, deep roads. Now you can show him the deep roads... of love.

Anders likes kitties, cuddling and freedom for all mages. Let his strong hands do their magic on you!

[​IMG]

This dark, brooding lone wolf may have a reputation for breaking hearts... or rather, crushing them. But don't let his hardened exterior fool you: a fugitive slave who's been hurt before, Fenris is just looking for someone to reach out and touch his heart.

Fenris likes Diamondback, extremely bad jokes and brutally killing slavers. Let Fenris reach deeper into you than you ever thought possible!

[​IMG]

A fun, feisty and free woman, this bodacious pirate queen is ready to sail YOUR eastern seas, stiffen your mast, blow your sails, blast your cannon, board your port! While Isabela is not one to be tied down in life, she has been known to make exceptions in the bedchamber.

lsabela likes bad decisions, big boats and bigger bosoms. Discover Isabela's treasure chest... today.

[​IMG]

This cute elf may look fragile and adorable... and she is. But don't think this means she doesn't know how to get your blood pumping. Merrill knows how to work her magic and she is ready to be the First in your heart.

Merrill likes spirits, long walks through lowtown and ancient elven knowledge. Are you ready to frolic through Merrill's fields of daisies?

• Like x 19
    • Winner x 1
  12. Zizoz

Zizoz Member

By the way, am I right in thinking that Anders is the only LI we haven't talked to since we recruited? If so I think we ought to go visit him once we've named our dog.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  13. option 5: download a mod and romance them all

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  14. blue

@Zizoz So I thought there might not be a conversation with Anders to have (at least not a cutscene), but as soon as I tried walking into his clinic, a "Talk to Anders" quest appeared. So - yes, we should do that. Can't decide if we should do it now so the romance poll is fully-informed??

• Like x 1
  15. blue

(Also, we've got two votes for "Barkspawn" and two for "Pigeon," plus one for "Dogquest" and possible suggestions (?) of Max and Luper. Anybody else wanna pitch in?)

(Also I'm sorry if I've been off my game, college planning shit is kicking my ass and I've been getting pointlessly anxious over running this. :| *glares at brain*)

• Like x 2
  16. OnnaStik

17. garden

garden lucid dreamer

I do like Pigeon because bird, but my vote's going to have to go to Barkspawn because pun.

Perhaps we should talk to Anders to make sure we're fully informed...? (i think my votes are still for merrill or fenris though because bbys)

18. blue

[​IMG]
    I'm pretending I didn't see @garden tying the broken tie back up. :P
    [​IMG]
    Let's go visit Anders, then!

• Like x 3
  19. blue

[​IMG]
    See, game, I can't trust you if you ambush me with quests like this. Now I'm gonna have to go check up on everybody and make sure that I don't get a quest just for being in their general location.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Again, see @Mentarnes' thread, eventually.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

>_?

20. Enzel

Enzel androgynous jrpg protag

>It happens a lot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice