Lagomorph’s Shoutin’ Wharf (tbh mostly wierd story ideas)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by LumiLapin, Aug 21, 2018.

1. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

hey are....twine games supposed to have art??? how much???

2. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

also no and thank u for offering but! I think I got that figured out now :3

• Like x 1
  3. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

[sing to the tune of rock the casbah]
    FABDB992-7345-4AAC-AC47-DEE0EDA7086B.jpeg

• Agree x 1
  4. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Ok longer game ideas just to. Put them here
    the story of a simple extra from a fairy tale who is in love with the beautiful princess-when the princess runs away to escape her fate or whatever, the extra (a baker?) follows, travelling through fairy tales and taking advantage of their status as an extra to blend into any role, subtly reshaping the world. Also there is someone destined to be a villain who found out the nature of the world and is determined not to be a bad guy- but often their attempts to avoid being evil end up a little bit evil. Unsure if this last one is just someone encountered along the way or if they are from the same story as the extra and determinedly made friends with someone who "doesn't matter" just to defy fate
    setting is early 2000s era fandom internet. There have been nasty rumors going on about a BNF in pcs primary fandom, and the pc decides to investigate. Would have different factions that the pc can either ally with or fight with and individual people who can be friends, enemies, love interests, ect. The interface would be a series of website that update as you go through the game, with some websites being faction specific or hidden or act. Would include at least one con that dissolves into huge drama and maybe even...murder.

• Like x 1
  5. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

A photographic journey of trying to get a clear picture of my aunt’s pup, Werner Herzdog
    FD47B60A-E3FA-425C-8945-D06568FDEEB5.jpeg 1D0C67E0-E078-45CC-B271-875E2AE02155.jpeg 505D6667-43A8-4569-8148-39D48666F015.jpeg 012664CD-FCCC-44AA-8CC0-97EA127400F4.jpeg 2AD61B57-734D-42CF-90CB-C1BE87B19789.jpeg 3F7ECC17-403B-4945-AEE8-CE88A87233FA.jpeg

Attached Files:

• Winner x 2
  6. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

An excellent and excitable dog.

• Like x 1
  7. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Had a dream where I was part of a national secret operation to prove that’s Sarah Palim was abusing her pet crocodile or other bigass lizards. My and one other persons jon was to gently follow her around the mall, making sure others had enough time to investigate her house. I blew our cover when I didn’t take a free cod sample from the sports supply store In the mall

8. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Me: I'm an adult now and I have put aside the cringy ass music of my youth.
    Me: has a phone full of vocaloid
    Me: hears nickelback come on the radio and can't help but fucking jam

• Agree x 1
  9. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

...I wanna game that's like. Habitica but it's cuter and u just dress up and make a lil house and maybe raise pets. Don't wanna worry about levels n shit gimme something cute

10. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

...how hard....would that be to make....if u know nothing about coding...

11. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

I still like my full habit shop game idea but that would be way more complicated lol

12. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Categories would be Daily Life, which are tasks like doing dishes, making dinner, cleaning up, ect. This would go towards upgrading and customizing ur house. Then there are appointments, which u set up and can be either 1 time or during a time span (so u could use them for a doctor's appointment and classes) and I think these help u get new pets and care for them??? Or maybe health and excercise does that. Then there are tasks and projects, projets being just larger collections of tasks. U don't have to give them a time limit but u get more if u do and u meet it. This helps u get new shit to customize ur character. Oh! Maybe appointments help u meet silly npcs hat like. Move in near u and it's kinda like animal crossing

• Like x 1
  13. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Yes. Like animal crossing. U can chose what kinda environment u wanna live in, and the more u di the more it evolves, w u getting to make aesthetic choices of like. What kinda paths there should be n such.

• Like x 1
  14. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

U can use real money to buy diff kinds of houses, like a tree house or a hobbit hole or like a castle

15. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Is it possible to make a game like this SNTIRELY outta if:then gates

16. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Just made a cheesecake for the first time! Hope its half decent- im not a master baker by any means but I am half decent at following instructions so. hopefully I picked good instructions? I also dont like cheesecake so its hard for me to tell;;;;;

• Like x 1
  17. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

I dont know why Im eh on cheesecake but fucking love cream cheese frosting. guess thats just how it is on this bitch of an earth

18. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Aha 2017 mummy is so fantastically bad

19. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

This bitch is like "they were different times" bt she fucking murdered her dad and his wife it's fucking hilarious

20. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

THIS FUCKING DUMBASS EVERYONE IS LIKE "GIVE THE DOCTOR HIS INJECTOR" AND HES LIKE "uhhhh let's just take a minute and talk" WELL GOOD JOB NOW U GOTTA DEAL W HYDE

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice