OCD/Virginity/Self Esteem Issues

Discussion in 'Braaaaiiiinnnns...' started by qualapec, Jul 28, 2016.

1. qualapec

qualapec Active Member

Hey so, I've got a bit going on. ADHD, GAD, and OCD to start. I'm also a Sapphian/Lesbian (I've had a long and interesting sexuality journey).

I'm also almost 24 and I'm panicking bc I haven't had sex yet. I'm worried I get father and farther away from it happening every year--like I'm rapidly aging. I have gray hairs (my mom started going gray in her 20s, and I got my first gray hair at 18). I feel like, because I came out late and grew up in a household that was Really Weird about sex/ultimately very repressive, I lost my chance to develop in a "normal" way. Again, I know "normal" is in quotation marks for a reason, but whenever I think about it, I feel terrible. Like I'm less of everything I should be because I haven't had sex yet. I also don't know how to start relationships in any way but a very direct, honest way ("Hey! I really want to lose my virginity") but that also doesn't fly... I feel lonely and frustrated and undesireable.

(That being said: I also know I'm not a giant asshole who is entitled to anyone's time or body. Because that would be shitty. However, it also means I feel hugely undesirable).

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  2. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

I don't have any advice, I'm afraid. But hi, I relate

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice