Pokémon Mansion Journals (currently: crossed animals send help)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Hisuian Typhlosion, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Hisuian Typhlosion

Hisuian Typhlosion Infernal Parade

HOUSE LOAN HOUSE LOAN YAY

ALSO FACTOR V POSITIVE FUCK (basically knew this one bc my whole family has it but still)

2. Hisuian Typhlosion

I forgot I could name myself Typhlosion on Hisui island. Like, duh! I might reset again anyway because I’m not too fond of the jock starter villager I got, but Cherry came back and she’s my favorite!

• Like x 1
  3. Hisuian Typhlosion

I did in fact restart again, and got Quinn and Teddy. Both acceptable villagers imo. Quinn is very pretty in game that I didn’t get from her amiibo picture and Teddy just looks soft.

My island is wide enough in the starting area I could put the homes side by side too, so I’m already a leg up in the terraforming issue.

Hope my smug villager is random gen’d to someone not terrible. I’d have to hit him with a net if he is. :hussiedance:

4. Hisuian Typhlosion

Under contract for a house that we got undervalue for the neighborhood. Seller is leaving us some nice furniture as well.

it is almost 2,000sqft of living space! On a 6,000+sqft lot! I’m gonna have chickens! :)

• Winner x 1
  5. Hisuian Typhlosion

Haven’t updated in a bit, mostly been stressed about the home/work is kind of stupid and adding to the stress.

I looked it up and basically informed myself that I already paid too much in taxes so I updated my W-4 to withhold federal tax. Probably a nice chunk of money going back to me per paycheck maybe?

6. Hisuian Typhlosion

Assuming nothing goes wrong: house on the 26th. I’ll hear back hopefully this week about what’s Basically a promotion (to me).

marriage next year

still in crossed animals heck. With villagers I kind of like? Still waiting on my smug villager, I hope I don’t hate him!

• Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice