Rimworld!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Kodachi, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

Warning: If you don't have at least a spare weekend to throw away do not purchase Rimworld.

I think this picture sums it up pretty well. Those are all raider graves; we have one colonist grave elsewhere that the colonists will visit on occasion.

[​IMG]

I have to get up in the morning!!! Gah!

• Like x 1
  2. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

Rimworld is a fascinating game. Also I wish I had a slightly more game-oriented skillset, because the devs were hiring a while back, and I'd totally chase that.

• Like x 1
  3. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

I really like rimworld. Colony sims are my thing anyway.

4. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Bringing this back from the dead because I just updated all my mods (and added even more) and I'm hooked again.

Accidentally landed in a rainforest instead of temperate forest again. The greens are so close and I was paying more attention to mountains and stone types. Sticking it out.

I downloaded a couple magic mods that have me harvesting corpses instead of burying them, though I also downloaded a mass grave mod just in case. I give all my dead colonists a tomb and sarcophagi.

I really love the Rim of Madness mods (originally Call of Cthulhu themed, now branching out by adding spiders. XP At least it's modular. Megaspiders are enough for me thanks. And the little spiders from the community animal mod are cute, die in one hit, and drop silk so they get a pass). And HPL as a storyteller now that it's been revamped for A17. It has omens now- before a RoM event something Weird happens, like a random dead crow at the edge of your colony, or a wave of paranoia. Sometimes omens happen and nothing follows them. Not immediately, anyway...

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice