Skillshare!

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by wixbloom, Dec 29, 2016.

1. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

So last week I joined Skillshare premium via a promotional link - 3 months for 99 cents each - and I've been finding it pretty cool! The application for Android is crashy as fuck-all, and sometimes the videos have been slow to load, but I've still been using it and learning a ton of cool new stuff. I'm trying to gain some basic business management skills so I can have a more professional approach to my art-making, and there's this class which I'm finding absolutely amazing for that. I've been wondering if anyone has experiences and tips because I wanna make these 3 months count and learn ALL THE THINGS :B

And, while this isn't by any means a sponsored recommendation, it's not an entirely disinterested one either: if you get a Skillshare subscription through this link, you get your first 3 months for 99 cents per month (and you can cancel when that's done if you want), and I get one free month so I can LEARN ALL THE THINGS some more!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice