The Grouch's Trash Pile [Currently: Final Fantasy XV]

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Mercury, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Assassin's Creed canonically exists so sure

• Like x 1
  2. Mercury

Mercury 17 Quicksilver Scribe Tramples The Unrepentant

Heavy meteor shower on my island! Dodo code is FJMRB, Celeste was last seen on the SW beach. I'll be open for another hour and a half or so. Pls water some flowers if you come by.

zzz time now

Last edited: May 20, 2020 at 4:22 PM
  3. Mercury

4. Mercury

Looks at the (new?) drama llama in the anti thread

I wonder, is there going to be a point to this budding tantrum about something no one said, or is it going to devolve into yet another pages-long screaming fit from someone who needs a real hobby

• Agree x 4
  5. Mercury

It was nice to get online and check that thread and and see that no tantrums were thrown and good conversation happened and librarians were recommended. Please! Do ask a librarian for recommendations, then come back and tell them what you thought when you're done with one! I keep seeing posts various places with librarians lamenting that so many of their patrons don't do this. They want to help, please let them!

• Agree x 4
    • Like x 2
  6. Mercury

Some rambling about a story I got stuck on that probably won't make a lot of sense to anyone else, but I need to put it somewhere to remember it:

I got stuck because things went off the rails way earlier than where I stopped writing -- I made things too easy, and then came up with a contrived situation to make things harder. It's one thing if I'd made it work, but I couldn't, SO. Instead of having Error bring in all the money they could need when they forcibly join the idiot brigade, instead have them bring enough to help but not fund absolutely everything. They need a reason to run some interesting grifts on the way to... whatever they're going toward. The captured and increasingly agitated ancestor should still play a part -- maybe the idiot brigade doesn't have it yet, but are going to pick it up, quite possibly under false pretenses so they have a reason to be in such a hurry.

7. rje

rje here comes the sun

Oh that's a delight! I wonder if they'll make Majima, I need to show this to my bf haha. He loves the Yakuza series
    And as an aside related to nothing, I followed a thread from that link and found the WILDEST culture clash I've felt yet hahaha
    This is a japanese vid related to something in FFXIV, I'm not 100% sure what but.............I watched this movie obsessively as a child, it was one of my favorites of all time ahaha, it's so crazy to see it used as a JP FFXIV meme
    https://twitter.com/zaikoning_san/status/1264880083388395521

8. Mercury

Looking at the autotranslation and squinting at the map that comes out, that's something related to Hidden Gorge, but I haven't played that mode yet so I can't even guess as to what. It's kind of hilarious to see Sister Act used as a meme at all, though :D

9. Mercury

I finally put ACNH down for long enough to knock out the last two tours with Prompto, and I'm finally going to get on that boat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice