The Rage thread about ANGER

Discussion in 'Braaaaiiiinnnns...' started by Aondeug, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

WE ARE HERE NOW. AWAY FROM KIDS ON TUMBLR.

2. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

3. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

I've definitely gotten into fights here or been unduly snappy with people. I do try not to get in people's faces though? I dislike that sort of interpersonal conflict a lot. And it's a thing that really gets my nerves on edge and makes me cry and the like. I think it has to do with the fact that much of my life involved and involves family getting into hideous fucking arguments with each other that get very personal very fast.

And I try not to frame it as me being attacked personally, yes. Even if I do feel that I am. I feel that way a lot of the time really because of my paranoia issues so I tend to view my feelings of being attacked as just my being crazy again. Which it very often is. Sometimes it's not! But most of the time it is. On terms of principles though yes I definitely have those and ones I really hate seeing violated. Things like lying, historical revisionism, and dehumaniztion get me grumpy as fuck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice