The Strangest Thing You Said Today

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by BunjyWunjy, Dec 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

pretty self explanitory, post the weirdest thing you said today/last week/this year/ever and lets spread some amusement around! I think we could all use some extra laughs.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  2. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

I don't tend to say a lot of weird stuff because I don't talk a whole lot. I suppose most of what I say in Larping would sound strange to outside ears but within the community it's perfectly normal. I have, however, had a lot of strange things said to me.

I've been called the cutest fake lesbian someone has ever seen.
    One of my friends said to me "thank you for bringing cheese because I am a little mouse"
    About me someone has asked, "who's the sexy redhead with the hips?" (I am not sexy by any stretch of the imagination and my hips are nearly nonexistent except for in one pair of jeans, and my hair is obviously dyed)

• Like x 1
  3. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

a couple of things from work so far:

'no no, this is the 'scream quietly into a pillow corner. the crying corner is over there. I'll make signs later.'

'dude, I like your minimalist sandwich.very chic.'
    'thanks. I made it myself.'

• Like x 2
  4. Artemis

Artemis i, an asexual moron

"I desire your meat, and that's not a sentence I thought I'd ever get to say."

• Like x 1
  5. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

I got to use the phrase 'chaos is the arbitrator of Man' today and it's not even noon.

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice