What's a weird thing you do?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Sethrial MacCoill, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

Not necessarily bad or good, but what's one weird thing you do?

I give everyone birthday presents, and most people christmas presents. If I'm close enough friends with them to know their birthday, they get at least a little something on their birthday, and just about everyone I can honestly call a friend (not that many people, tbh) gets something for christmas. There's only one person I don't gift and that's because she legitimately had an anxiety attack when I brought it up. For everyone else it doesn't matter if they want anything or not, because I love getting people gifts. If they tell me they don't want anything they get a pair of the weirdest socks I can find. I don't do gift cards either, unless they specifically ask for one or I'm almost out of money. Gift cards are cheating

• Like x 3
  2. lobo

lobo Fandom Trash

Um... I make animal noises sometimes? Like, I'll meow at cats. I also make weird noises when someone pokes me or tries to tickle me or something. I also just kinda rest my head on people/butt my head against them to get people to play with my hair. I guess that's weird too...

• Like x 1
  3. Instead of clapping when I'm excited, I tap my knuckles together. (Uh. not the ones at the base of my fingers, the next set)

4. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

When I'm alone, I keep up a sort of soft monologue - but it's not anything coherent, just sentence fragments that don't have anything to do with my thoughts. Stringing together particular combinations of words that sound nice to my brain. Quoting a phrase from a book over and over. That sort of thing. I try not to do it around people because it makes me look really strange.

5. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

That sounds awesome! :D I love weird socks. I quite a big sock collection :P

Something weird I do: I greet cats I meet on the street. 'Hi, Kitty!' Only when nobody's around though. Don't want them to think I am weird :P

6. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I lightly do this flick tap thing on walls and tables with my pointer fingers when i forget why i came into a room, or a room is too noisy and crowded

7. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

I dont think this counts as much, but I can put both feet behind my head! (and I dont do any form of gynastics otherwise, I can just, do that)

I also do the gift thing! I try to give like, 2 gifts at christmas, and one for birthdays, per person. usually one big and one small for christmas.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice