What's your horoscope/sign?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by ectoBiologist, Mar 20, 2016.

1. ectoBiologist

ectoBiologist I'm a wise guy

I searched for horoscope on the forum and couldn't find a thread made. Please disregard this thread if there was on and please direct me to it!

Anyway! In case there isn't one, I'm curious what y'all's signs are!

I am an aquarius, capricorn rising and scorpio moon.

(also this thread can be general discussion of the signs. I love this kind of stuff hehe)

• Like x 3
  2. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

I'm a cancer! And I totally forgot my rising and moon. Because I'm a derp. But I'm on the cusp of leo as well.

• Like x 2
  3. ectoBiologist

I would post a link to a horoscope chart maker, but most of them ask the "what's your gender/sex" question and it's always binary and I don't wanna like trigger anyone u.u dysphoria is a bitch!

4. ectoBiologist

From what I remember: moon is your emotional being/how you feel emotions. Rising is how you're perceived by others??? Someone correct me if I'm wrong ^^;

5. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

sagittarius, libra moon, libra rising

• Like x 2
  6. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

but me too. and kel. we're all special snowflakes together :V

• Like x 1
  7. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Aquarius sun sign and rising, Virgo moon. It's actually very annoying when it comes to horoscope posts because its "you're cool and clinical" and "you're cool and in charge" and never actually FUN horoscope things.

8. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

I'm a Scorpio sun, with a Gemini rising and a Leo/Virgo cusp moon (either 29.9" Leo or 0.1" Virgo depending on the table), with Scorpio Mars and Mercury, Virgo Venus, and Virgo Jupiter. My generationals are, well, the same as everyone's that was born in 1991, but I do have a super annoying Saturn in Aquarius In a bad aspect to my rising that is really frankly bullshit

Anyway. Astrology has been a Special Interest since I was a wee thing, so if anyone wants their maps interpreted/set up and has any specific questions about what the chatt means or if I can see any particular areas on the maps please hit me up

Make your local amateur astrologer happy

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
    • Like x 4
  9. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I'm an Aquarius-Pisces cusp sun-wise (2/18). I think @lvkz did my chart at one point, and IIRC I have a Scorpio moon? I forget. Can't remember my rising sign for the life of me--I think it was either Capricorn or Sagittarius, because I was jokingly complaining that I got stuck with shitty trolls and I'm not personally super fond of the Makaras or the Zahhaks, but I might be wrong.

EDIT: @witchknights, if you wanna have a look at mine...I was born on February 18th, 1993, at 1:18 AM, in Durham, North Carolina. >:3

10. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

I'll take a look at it later!! Any particulars you'd like me to look at or would you like a general analysis?

11. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

virgo sun and sagittarius rising, but hell if i remember what my moon was. would have to look that up again.

12. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Aquarius sun (2/7), have no idea as to the rest partly because I cannot recall what time of day I was born.

13. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

I think it's obvious what I am.

• Like x 3
  14. amaranthtea

amaranthtea Pocket-sized Luidaeg

If I remember correctly: Libra sun, Capricorn rising, Leo moon. I haven't looked at my chart in forever. Keep thinking I need to get it redone... I do know for sure that I'm a Libra/Scorpio cusp, though!

15. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Taurus sun, Aries rising, Aquarius moon.

I've got a lot of significant trines going on, some squares and some opposition. Sun trine Moon, Moon trine Mercury, Moon square Venus and Pluto, Venus oppose Pluto...

So a creature of habit, of the immediate details and the world I can touch... Very abrupt, and wanting immediate results, and not very patient when I do act. Very analytical approach to my emotions, and usually very aware of them, though sometimes repulsed by them compared to what I think I shoukd feel. Difficulty tolerating conflict: I want harmony, and too often try to get it at the expense of my wellbeing.

Last edited: May 1, 2016
    • Like x 2
  16. Erica

Erica occasionally vaguely like a person

I'm leo sun AND moon, capricorn rising, and firmly convinced I was born in the wrong sign because I am the least leo person I have ever met. ((ok not really but i am nnnot a leo. can't speak for my rising sign tho))

...funny story: everytime I ever saw anything zodiac related I'd be like 'ok but according to this I'm a virgo, if anything' and be super annoyed about it, and then a couple of months ago I mentioned this when my mother was in the room, and she informed me that I was born prematurely and if I'd been on schedule I WOULD have been a virgo. So there's that :")

• Like x 2
  17. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

General would be good! :)

18. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

I'm a Taurus! Rising sign is Gemini, and Moon sign is Taurus as well apparently. I def ID with a mix of Taurus and Gemini.

I am the brahmin from fallout, it is me, but less radioactive and mad cow disease.

eta: I was also born early because I was already full sized and the sack didn't stretch so I was being smooshed, but odds are if left alone and I'd survived, I'd have been a Gemini by birth.

19. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

Aries, Taurus Rising, Moon sign is Virgo. I had a friend who was really into astrology who did a reading for me and explained how I had some triangles (triads?) going on, but I don't really remember the details very well. @witchknights If you're interested in looking, I was born 8 am, April 17, 1989, in Toronto, Canada.

20. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

Scorpio/Sagittarius cusp here, but I don't know anything else since I'm not that interested in that kind of stuff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice