You Can't Fight the Homestuck

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by peripheral, Aug 31, 2023.

1. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

Making a new thread cause the old one hasn't been posted in in a while and was getting pretty long to say
    I am sick and re-reading Detective Pony! Hopefully this time I will understand it!

Also, give me your homestuck related recs.

• Like x 1
  2. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

• Like x 1
  3. peripheral

• Agree x 1
  4. peripheral

remember longcat is a perfectly devastating way to remember that dirk and jane grew up alone as the only human beings left, and tbh the similarish obama rant from the epilogues (I think? or 2.0) pales in comparison.

• Like x 2
  5. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Stay Lost On Our Way Home by CurlicueCal, an AR-focused fic from the the golden age of homestuck fandom and one I usually reread whenever I swing back through into a homestuck mood

• Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  6. peripheral

Yes, this fic!

Also I need to catch up on the Shadowbound AU, I'm amazed and delighted it's still going.

• Like x 1
  7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I'll admit I'm not nearly as into Homestuck as I once was, but stay lost on our way home is still my number one favorite fanfiction ever, in general. It's so fucking incredible.

@peripheral have you ever read the Unwanted Free Ugly Troll series and it's many spin-offs? I only ask cause while I'm sure you have, one I've not seen talked about much is Luck of the Clover. I've also read this one many times over and while it's an unforgiving read with some darker themes, it's a hell of a good read and explores deeper into the mafia folks, specifically clover whom I never see stuff for

• Useful x 1
  8. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Got myself some makara themed leggings :oD

IMG_20230903_152334_compress70.jpg

• Winner x 5
  9. peripheral

Oh nooo they're covered in blood :D

• Like x 1
  10. peripheral

• Agree x 1
  11. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

homestuck^2 is back. apparently.

12. peripheral

I am so
    I am definitely an emotion about this bur I don't know which one lmao

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  13. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Here's a relevant link, courtesy of Aud. It's... interesting, to say the least. I have some wild speculation going on in my head but I'm keeping it to myself lmao

I trust James Roach with it a lot more than the last pack of assholes, though.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2023
    • Agree x 2
  14. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

I haven't even read the epilogues, so I'm just going to enjoy the secondhand emotions/befuddlement

• Agree x 1
  15. peripheral

...so I actually kind of like the new pages. A lot.

Also hi Sollux <3

• Like x 1
    • Useful x 1
  16. Jemmy

Jemmy Don't Do A Hit

i REALLY am enjoying the hell out of all of this new stuff. but what really got me...was diamonds, dads, and dames. it took me out back and fucking shot me and it was gleeful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice