Discussion in 'General Advice' started by michinyo, Apr 9, 2015.

1. liminal

liminal I'm gonna make it through this year if it kills me

Hey I went on your tumblr and saw your recent posts and I am worried. I hope you are doing okay. I know we are strangers but I really don't want to lose you.

2. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Honestly, my gut suspicion is that she sent the anon message to herself.

3. Parsley

Parsley High in Vitamin K

That person is a bully. Maybe it would be a good idea to unfriend her or block her on Facebook if she's going to harass you there as well. :c

4. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Yeah, I really can't see what you're getting out of staying in contact with her, and if you're going to pick one person who sounds pretty likely to be at least partly responsible for the anon hate, it's her.

5. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

I would absolutely drop someone who insists that PTSD is "war veterans only", that's absolutely false. It's okay for people to be clueless or dogmatic, but when someone is clueless and dogmatic, it's time to go.

• Like x 2
  6. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I just woke up a bit muzzily after spoon drop napping. Basically, and I don't use this word generally since I hate the mysgonistic history it has, what a bitch.

If she contacts you again I can try and run interference? I need to be online more :X

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice