A general ask/support thread for people living with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder

Discussion in 'Braaaaiiiinnnns...' started by ectoBiologist, Jul 15, 2016.

1. pinnedbutterfly

pinnedbutterfly *sparkles*

It happens! I'm currently open to the idea of there being...well, literally anything beyond what I'm currently diagnosed w, but I've definitely thought that I might have different disorders at various points. And more recently, I've struggled telling the difference between ADHD and possible autism signs. Brains are messy and weird--I don't think misdiagnosis or misinterpretation of symptoms occurs for no reason.

• Like x 1
  2. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

TBH they appear to be somewhat related it seems?

3. ectoBiologist

ectoBiologist I'm a wise guy

I'm having a rough week. I feel like I'm on the verge of 'snapping' if I havent already? When I'm not talking aloud, or online, my thoughts in my head are so jumped up and I can't seem to make sense or anything. For example, I sat here and thought "My dad did this. In his caddilac (he doesn't own a caddilac). IT's sad that the cats are sad. But the cats aren't sad I'm projecting. Maybe they are. Watching movies. Out of all the bars she could've walked into she had to walk into mine."

that as best as I can describe my inner thought processes. Trying to talk/manage these thoughts into coherency is draining all the spoons I have. I doubt I'll shower today, but showering before heading out sounds super nice. I just don't have shampoo. My hair is greasy.

I'm worried this is it. This is when I finally lose my mind for real and get hospitalized for months on end instead of just a couple of days or even just a couple of weeks. I don't know how fast these pills will kick in. A part of me just wants to write and write and write everything going on in my head and at the end of it, try to publish it somewhere and then off myself and be rid of this rollercoaster ride.

4. Aqua Vitae

Aqua Vitae put some honey and sea water by your bed.

5. pinnedbutterfly

pinnedbutterfly *sparkles*

*e-hugs if you want them* also witnessed.

6. ectoBiologist

ectoBiologist I'm a wise guy

Thanks for the witnessing. I don't know what to do. I've taken my medicine daily for over a year now. I'm taking the PRN as needed. I don't know what's wrong with me.

7. pixels

pixels hiatus / only back to vent

might be just A Very Bad Day. also today is a Holiday which tends to be Rambunctious and Loud.

hang in there.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice